Happy New Year! A 2016 Retrospective

A good year indeed, i hope 2017 will be even better, here are my thoughts:

+ Act 5 hype
+ I hope Breach gets into core game
+ Buff life
+ Trade improvements, give us a god damn AH already
- Get rid of volatile blood
Congratulations guys, another excellent year for one of my all-time favorite games. You fine folks at GGG never cease to surprise me with great content, and great replayability.

I hope you all had a safe and happy new year, and next time you're hiring let me know. I'll get my passport and workers visa ready. ;)
Happy new year!! The game is awesome ^^ keep it up and have a healthy life
"
Massively increased average game performance (by triple for many users).

Is this a joke...right.This morning i lost an HC caracter because of lag when i opened a breach(lagging so bad that i notting could do)So happy new year.
"
We launched more purple leagues than any previous year.

So true! I think Its Yoji pointed this to you. :)

"
We released our two largest ever expansions: Ascendancy and Atlas of Worlds

Yeah, and the Ascendancy is still the best!
Hoping that 2017 is just as productive, if not more. Looking forward to new leagues and the new act coming out!
Happy new year 2017,
thank you guys, keep up the great work in 2017 !
"
Chris shaved his beard.
best of them all!
"
There were 40% more hours played of Path of Exile on our realm in 2016 than 2015. This is a buff.
that last sentence tho, glorious!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jan 3, 2017, 6:01:58 AM
Damn !!! :D GGG great job great updates and upgrades!! Act 5 :D incomming rly ?? omg!! :D new challenge items and adventure ... guys GO BEYOND PLUS!! ULTRAAAAA!! Best game ever!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info