[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

That is some impressive Regen! I'm in the mid 80s with 9.5k ES / 1.2k Regen and it feels like easy mode going through early red maps even on a 5L. Thanks for the guide, it is a lot of fun!
dont do atziri on this build in hc... its just not worth it. mirror split phase changed position to what it was the other two times and i got insta rekt.
Are there any extra ways to scale the damage of this build? How plausible would crit be? We can drop augury and instruments of virtue for the crit ascendancys, drop the fire pen gem for crit chance and maybe even use one of storms for power charge generation
I'm back on this build and levelled up again. The build is super fun.

I'm currently lvl 86 in LHC. I've 10420 ES, 3706 ES recharge per second and 1157 ES regen per second.

This is my gear at the min. I'm not sure if a Doryani's would be that much of an upgrade over my rare sceptre.

Spoiler
My first character for the league. started super late but managed to get some currency with decent drops. ilvl 84 opal sold for quite a bit.

Spoiler

skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvCaoMUg18DkgRUBGWFVAV1xhWGF0YahqBGyUc3B0UHxgi9CaIJ6ko-imLLL8y0TQKNbk3ZjeDOVI8BTzvPV9FR0mxS65Ms1F0UftSKVJTVEdV4FZIVmNXyVgHWFpboFxrXfJmVGh0aPJsC20ZfA5-WX_GgDCCm4LHhEiFe4aui3qLjI8aj0aTJ5eVl_SYrZo7m26boZx7nsSf36EvoqOmmaa-pwinK6dVqLmt8bQMtzC4k76KwGbAmsHFw23K080W0B_Xz9gk2VvZ_Npi2t3fhuL36FrpAuq66-7sGOw47WHvfO-I7-v3wffX-Tf53fno-tI=

Just upgraded to a 6L. plan to divine chest for 40% roll. same with energy from within jewel. plan to divine.

I don't know why.. but my damage seems lacking. no way I could kill shaper and barely killed chamera gardian. not sure how the others are going. stil lvling up gems of course but hmm.. not sure what else to change.

Last edited by ScarceXrul on Apr 24, 2017, 1:10:53 PM
I think it might be worth exploring the crit idea. We're somewhat close to doomcast and Inquisitor has fantastic crit options
So, just recently started this build and I'm wondering if I should go green nightmare or just take another Izaro's Turmoil?

Currently only 76 or so, so have some grinding to do before I can make any major judgements on the build. It's slow-ish, but I'm enjoying the play style so far.
yo dude with the 6link who tried shaper... get a wise oak flask and your fire resist highest... adds a nice 20% pen. Other than that, 21 vortex gem is needed really for shaper/guardians
"
dandan88 wrote:
yo dude with the 6link who tried shaper... get a wise oak flask and your fire resist highest... adds a nice 20% pen. Other than that, 21 vortex gem is needed really for shaper/guardians

I haven't actually tried it yet, just assumed impossible with current scaling. working on getting a 21 vortex atm. have a few lvling in offhand. il pick up a wise oak
Has anyone tried integrating Grand Spectrums in to the build? I think it could be a way to both OP tankiness and OP damage.
Last edited by Atech2 on Apr 26, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info