[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

one of the best and funniest builds i played in this game. done all content with this build easily except uber atziri :)
is it goodbye for this build this coming 3.0?

Changes to ignite, poison,bleed. pls refer to the ignite part of the developer's manifesto:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944
build is okay, as it's centered about being defensive.

but burning vortex is dead and we have to watch for another primary skill beforehand.
No rest for the wicked
No clue what we'll replace vortex with. It does decent damage with little investment...

Something crit? FP? Spark? I have no clue...
yeah. on 3.0 we have to come up with another skill prolly to replace vortex ignite. we'll see..
Hey, nothing in particular about your build, I really liked, but in your videos, the mobs are always with a white circle around it, how do you do that?
"
iunoso wrote:
Hey, nothing in particular about your build, I really liked, but in your videos, the mobs are always with a white circle around it, how do you do that?

effect of this
"
Sonidox wrote:
"
iunoso wrote:

effect of this

oh, I dind't know that, fun fact haha thanks!
Hey guys,

I posed this question last week but looks like it may have gotten lost in the 3.0/ignite stuff...

Is the green nightmare(or dream) worth the investment over another Izaro's Turmoil?
Why isn't increased burning damage worth taking over fire pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info