[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
Vanadium81 wrote:
I didn't even think about that being a legacy item that could drop from a relic

It's not a legacy relic drop, it's a race reward. You can claim them in leagues.
Last edited by straightwhitesnark on Apr 8, 2017, 10:35:32 PM
Why aren't people running both curses attached to orb of storms? If you drop blasphemy, you can run vitality and get way more regen.
Elemental overload might be a little less reliable, but probably still fine
@getinthevan you are a genius. just finished clearing hall of grandmasters with this build at level 87(1 death). by far the lowest character I've used to clear the hall so far. I just did small modifications:

1. I used lightning warp lvl 12 Q20 - faster casting 20/20 - Lesser duration 20/20. reason is that I farm uber lab a lot. was able to speed run normal lab for 7 minutes (just ran the normal lab to see how fast I can clear with lightning warp.)
2. replaced elemental focus with frost bomb 20/20 linked with spell totem - scorching ray. the reason is I used this combo to kill dyness and the other exile that has high regen / block. works really well.
Last edited by francsi07 on Apr 9, 2017, 11:15:18 PM
"
Why aren't people running both curses attached to orb of storms? If you drop blasphemy, you can run vitality and get way more regen.

IMHO making temp chains aura based is another line of defense. This is the reason why i don't get 1 shot on poorjoys. also if you link temp chains on orb of storms, it lets you have a split second lag time inflicting curse.
Need some pro help. Using an OP shield but it is down 200? on ES. I could get an ES shield but i would need to respec to get 80% cold resist, do you guys think it would be worth it to optimise this very good build?
"
francsi07 wrote:
"

IMHO making temp chains aura based is another line of defense. This is the reason why i don't get 1 shot on poorjoys. also if you link temp chains on orb of storms, it lets you have a split second lag time inflicting curse.

Depending on mana reservation, we could possibly use enlighten and run discipline, vitality and arctic armor. I think that more than makes up for the split second lag time for temp chains. It might even be worth picking up an aura cluster
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
"
francsi07 wrote:
"

Depending on mana reservation, we could possibly use enlighten and run discipline, vitality and arctic armor. I think that more than makes up for the split second lag time for temp chains. It might even be worth picking up an aura cluster

That can also do..but..regen is enough..gets boosted if you are on cosecrated ground. When you do pvp/hall, you can appreciate the beauty of temp chains blasphemy..I also have an enchant on my gloves that gives cosecrated ground with 4% es/life regen when you receive a critical hit. I think its word of light? Cant really remember.lol
Hi!
I'm very interested in this build, i have to say, the only thing that bothers me a bit is vortex. Now my question is, how i use scorching ray in a good way, should be a good Alternative or not? You mentioned something with a little adjustment in the skill tree, nur in found nothing :(
Thanks! Sorry for my englisch if it is offending to someone.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Need some pro help. Using an OP shield but it is down 200? on ES. I could get an ES shield but i would need to respec to get 80% cold resist, do you guys think it would be worth it to optimise this very good build?

Depends how you define good is. if its, uber lab farm, shaper, hall of grand:
Spoiler
BEST CHARACTER I'VE PLAYED SO FAR

However there are some maps this build will have difficulty like uber atziri and phoenix. but still doable-BUT really hard. lol
My definition of "good" is ease of play combined with survivability. Being able to do ALL content with minimal flask usage is my goal in a build. This build comes very very close. I am trying out a pure ES shield that has given me 15500 ES but virtually no phys damage reduction. Previous OP legacy Archon shield gave me 14200 ES and 15% phys damage reduction plus huge elemental resists. To get back to 75% resists i have lost 1k HO sheet DPS from having to use a different ammy. Will run HOGM and guardians a few times to see if it feels "stronger". I asked the initial question regarding the shield because some time ago i read that someone had tested ES v armor and had come up with a theory? that, say for instance, 1000 armor gives around the same damage mitigation as 100 ES. Of course this could be completely wrong so i will try myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info