[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

I am confused about the effects of the initial hit along with EE now. The way I understand it is that since we do 90% fire and 10% cold now, the initial vortex hit buffs the mob against both fire and cold and debuffs them against lightning. Is this correct?
Some stuff I've learned playing this early on:

Is quite good, 15% chance to ignite + up to 40% damage against burning enemies. They are dirt cheap too. Maybe I will want to swap them eventually for a higher ES pair but they are great starter boots.

I prefer Enfeeble over Flam for Uber Lab I think, damage is more than good enough and makes full key runs feel a lot smoother (facetank everything). Also keep an Ele Focus in your bags to swap in for Argus (chance to ignite does nothing since he can't be ignited).

BTW the flask nodes are like the most OP nodes in the game atm, definitely take them. I know OP doesn't but yeah if you are reading this TAKE THE FLASK NODES. For Wise Oak flask alone they are giving me 6% fire pen and 3% reduced damage from all elements (my res are all even) + better uptime.

My main complaint with this build is wanting more ignite chance, it would make everything much smoother for clearing but its a struggle. I'm at 69 without Flam using the boots and 1 Izaro jewel.. contemplating using Atziri belt for another 10%.

Also as many others have noticed the Inc Aoe gem does essentially nothing, still don't have a great solution here. I considered using Empower but that takes Conc out of my ST setup and loses a lot of damage on PathOfBuilding so. Hypothermia is another OK option. For now I'm just using the 20q AoE for the quality bonus basically. I would drop AoE on the tree if I could but the Area Damage double dips and with my pathing its not really viable anyway..

Finally I think the absolute endgame version of this is grand spectrum for maximum double dip, with my own tree I could get up to 10 jewel sockets reasonably. The other option for greatly increasing my damage is Ele Weakness if I ever manage a +1 curse amulet.

Also you don't need mana nodes on tree, just a low level clarity and the Ascendancy stuff is fine. Any time I need to spam cast I am standing in consecrated ground so you really just need enough mana regen to cover shield charge which isn't much. Eventually I want to get a little mana regen on jewelry and run artic armor instead of clarity.
IGN: adrft
Last edited by ADRIFT on Mar 25, 2017, 10:35:41 AM
"
Chrysaetos wrote:
I am confused about the effects of the initial hit along with EE now. The way I understand it is that since we do 90% fire and 10% cold now, the initial vortex hit buffs the mob against both fire and cold and debuffs them against lightning. Is this correct?

same question
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
HQuality wrote:
"
Chrysaetos wrote:

same question

Yes.

Then orb of storms reverses it.
On top of that you can use flat added lightning dmg somewhere to proc it with shield charge, or fit in cwdt + tempest shield to help.

Back in the game, up to lvl 78 again in LHC.. 9.2k ES/2.3k regen:

Need to get farming lab again for the boot enchant
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 26, 2017, 4:11:12 PM

Got
waiting but need to get lab enchant first. Having bad luck with it.

9279 ES.

Fire res 186
Light and cold 179

Energy recharge per sec 3247

energy shield regen per second 640

Can do uberlab easy, havent died there in a long time.

Got my as* handed to me by normal aztiri

Any pointers what do swap out first?

Current tooltip dps says 13.358 without any buffs.
Last edited by JSG31 on Mar 26, 2017, 5:15:39 PM

This is an extremely useful belt until you can get a proper crystal one. Just kinda tricky to sort out resists, but..
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

This is an extremely useful belt until you can get a proper crystal one. Just kinda tricky to sort out resists, but..

it's complete garbage. not worth at any point.
No rest for the wicked
wats the best glove enchantment? i'm kinda torn between fury/inferno/winter/frost

hi, you use doryanis for life leech and ci, but no ghost reaver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info