[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

hey there. is this build hc viable?
Hi!
Too, is interested in HC.
Will I die of a reflect rare monster?
"
gwizzer wrote:
Big thanks to the OP for this very nice guide and build.

I'm only level 76 in LHC but so far it feels really good.

I'm contemplating going down to Warrior Blood and the regen nodes near the Marauder start.

My tree so far

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQYOCaoJ9gthDF8NfA5IEQ8RUBGWFdcYVhhdGGobJRynHNwdFCL0Jogn7Sj6KYssvzLRNbk7DTwFPO89X0VHSVFJsUuuTLNSU1OlVkhWY1fJWAdca2h0aPJsC20ZeC985X_GgDCCm4LHhEiGrouMjxqPRo_6kyeXlZf0mK2aO5tum6Gce5_foS-nCKcrrJit8a9stzC4k76KwGbAmsHFw23E9sau0B_UfNfP2CTZW9n82mLfhuha6QLr7uwY7WHvfO-I7-vw1ffB99f5N_nd-ej60g==

My current gear

Spoiler

I would also like to give a thanks to dandan88 for his input into this thread - his thoughts on getting more regen has pushed my tree towards the Marauder start.

dandan88 - what are your thoughts on going towards Warrior Blood?

Thanks

Well my journey was short lived....got impatient and went for Uber lab lol. All smooth until the last boss!
"
kowka2005 wrote:
Hi!

Probably not, your initial Vortex hit is quite small, most of the damage is DoT and cannot be reflected. I have 0 deaths to reflect so far. Come to think of it, I've died A LOT less with this build than all of my previous characters expect maybe Flameblast Totem Chieftain.
"
kowka2005 wrote:
Hi!

No you won't gib yourself to reflect, you might chunk yourself pretty hard with conc effect in but with aoe for clearing it's no issue. This build is 100% HC "viable" (I hate that word regarding builds). But then most builds are as long as you don't play badly. But this one is very sturdy with the regen, and the damage is very good.
Last edited by dandan88 on Mar 23, 2017, 2:02:17 AM
i oneshot myself through 12k shield at reflect maps. around 30k tooltip.

rares are not that scary indeed, i dont feel them even at -12 maps.
No rest for the wicked
"
gwizzer wrote:

Well my journey was short lived....got impatient and went for Uber lab lol. All smooth until the last boss!

no temporal chains? you deserved that :D

PS discipline with conc effect support? omg.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Mar 23, 2017, 6:26:57 AM
Hi!

My achevements so far are lvl 89 in HC legacy league. i was intented to reach lvl90 and then spent some money and upgrade my gear to proper one and start to do big things. it all ended when i died at lvl 89 7% away from 90. the death was dumb kripparian way to die detonate dead next to boss corpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZgNv93xqFM <- video if sb interrested.

What happened next i wanted to test a bit that build. so i went to hall of the grand masters and i surprisingly full cleared it. i died couple of times just because my playstyle wasnt hardcore oriented at all any more :D but still i was the last man standing.

the next thing was obviously the shaper. i couldnt handle it. i killed 4 warm up guys easily and then 1st shaper fight went somewhat well i passed it 2 times. then the last guy before the 2nd shaper fight was easy. and to that point it was almost impossible to die. i even tanked the slam slam. by accident ofc. the 2nd shaper fight got me. and there were few reasons for that:

My damage wasnt enough to kill those mobs that can kill zana. well zana got killed and when shaper does the attack that u usually (atleast in videos) go hide in the bubble around zana. the bubble wont appear and u are doomed no doubt. another thing is that my shield charge wasnt that fast. so i had difficulties to dodge the slam slam. Stuns were tricky also. when he attacked me with those balls (that accelerates) in straight line. i could tank 2 of them but they perma stunned me and i died for certain.

and another thing to mentoin it was really my first shaper attempt ever so maybe my playing wasnt that clean at all.

i had like 11.3k es and too little dmg. u can import my char informations to path of building and check things.

IF u are guys going to shaper i'd recommend 6link with 20lvl skill gems. and okayish/good es items.
"
homopoika wrote:
Hi!

My achevements so far are lvl 89 in HC legacy league. i was intented to reach lvl90 and then spent some money and upgrade my gear to proper one and start to do big things. it all ended when i died at lvl 89 7% away from 90. the death was dumb kripparian way to die detonate dead next to boss corpse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZgNv93xqFM <- video if sb interrested.

What happened next i wanted to test a bit that build. so i went to hall of the grand masters and i surprisingly full cleared it. i died couple of times just because my playstyle wasnt hardcore oriented at all any more :D but still i was the last man standing.

the next thing was obviously the shaper. i couldnt handle it. i killed 4 warm up guys easily and then 1st shaper fight went somewhat well i passed it 2 times. then the last guy before the 2nd shaper fight was easy. and to that point it was almost impossible to die. i even tanked the slam slam. by accident ofc. the 2nd shaper fight got me. and there were few reasons for that:

My damage wasnt enough to kill those mobs that can kill zana. well zana got killed and when shaper does the attack that u usually (atleast in videos) go hide in the bubble around zana. the bubble wont appear and u are doomed no doubt. another thing is that my shield charge wasnt that fast. so i had difficulties to dodge the slam slam. Stuns were tricky also. when he attacked me with those balls (that accelerates) in straight line. i could tank 2 of them but they perma stunned me and i died for certain.

and another thing to mentoin it was really my first shaper attempt ever so maybe my playing wasnt that clean at all.

i had like 11.3k es and too little dmg. u can import my char informations to path of building and check things.

IF u are guys going to shaper i'd recommend 6link with 20lvl skill gems. and okayish/good es items.

thanks for that info , most of us aren't playing HC but its good info even for legacy/standard league
IGN- Shaeyaena
Hello, I apologize in advance for my English)) (I use google translate!)
Leave a screen shot of the attack stats and vortex protection, thank you in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info