[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"

TLDR: 30-40% increased energy shield recovery mod, will not show up difference in any shape or form in your character sheet. Even tho it apply to the following things (As a %More modifier):
-- ES Regeneration (Pure ES regen, or Life regen converted from ZO).
-- ES Gain on Hit/Kill.
-- ES Recharge rate.

Thanks, and I agree.

However, the OP stated that the regen did show on his character sheet. Also, he achieved 3K ES/sec regen, and without BFS showing, that's pretty darn tricky.

Weird, huh.
"
Altissimus wrote:
"

TLDR: 30-40% increased energy shield recovery mod, will not show up difference in any shape or form in your character sheet. Even tho it apply to the following things (As a %More modifier):
-- ES Regeneration (Pure ES regen, or Life regen converted from ZO).
-- ES Gain on Hit/Kill.
-- ES Recharge rate.

Thanks, and I agree.

However, the OP stated that the regen did show on his character sheet. Also, he achieved 3K ES/sec regen, and without BFS showing, that's pretty darn tricky.

Weird, huh.

That's pretty weird, I would assume either, all of them would show in character sheet, or none. (Even tho we know that it actually work in practice for those 3 types of recovery)
Beta member since 0.9.8
Last edited by Dean_Guitarist on Mar 20, 2017, 4:48:33 PM
"
Altissimus wrote:
And possibly eat a book on English grammar.

That's a very unnecessary comment. We don't need that on this forum. Remember that there are a lot of people who don't speak english as their first language.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

That's a very unnecessary comment. We don't need that on this forum. Remember that there are a lot of people who don't speak english as their first language.

And yet he clearly does. You can tell from his syntax composition.

"
Altissimus wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
Altissimus wrote:

And yet he clearly does. You can tell from his syntax composition.

No you can't tell from someones writing and syntax composition whether that person has english as his/her first language. I'm not a native english speaker either, yet my syntax composition is just fine. That's quite frankly a dumb thing to say.

However, even if he did have english as his first language, that type of comment is unnecessary.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Mar 21, 2017, 9:16:22 AM
"
Fiver wrote:

No you can't tell from someones writing and syntax composition whether that person has english as his/her first language. I'm not a native english speaker either, yet my syntax composition is just fine. That's quite frankly a dumb thing to say.

I don't get why you are bothering with this argument.

So your English is good enough for your syntax composition to not flag you as a non-English speaker (at least most of the time) and therefore, clearly, so is your grammar. Great. I wish I spoke more than one language, but sadly I don't. My point about being able to tell about syntax was when the syntax as weak, not strong. I freely concede that he may have excellent English syntax and it not be his first language, yet if that were the case it would be even more puzzling as to why he decides to write like he's a dyslexic cretin. Which, incidentally, he isn't - as is evidenced by other things he has said.

Meanwhile we have to put up with this:

"
dunaskmey wrote:

I too tink tat this build sld be able to handle higher content, tats y i was surprised hw i could get killed so easily. ;p

No one talks like that unless they're deliberately trying to misspell words and troll and/or just be so unbelievably lazy.

So yes, if you choose to speak like that, then you open yourself to ridicule. If you defend this as being "acceptable", then you personally are guilty of encouraging the decline of standards, education, English, and society as a whole. I would rather it was called out for the foolishness it is, not applauded.

Last edited by Altissimus on Mar 21, 2017, 9:22:47 AM
Yo both of you get over it and move on, take it to PMs you're ruining this thread.
"
dandan88 wrote:
Yo both of you get over it and move on, take it to PMs you're ruining this thread.

Right. Sorry.

Don't panic.
Big thanks to the OP for this very nice guide and build.

I'm only level 76 in LHC but so far it feels really good.

I'm contemplating going down to Warrior Blood and the regen nodes near the Marauder start.

My tree so far

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQYOCaoJ9gthDF8NfA5IEQ8RUBGWFdcYVhhdGGobJRynHNwdFCL0Jogn7Sj6KYssvzLRNbk7DTwFPO89X0VHSVFJsUuuTLNSU1OlVkhWY1fJWAdca2h0aPJsC20ZeC985X_GgDCCm4LHhEiGrouMjxqPRo_6kyeXlZf0mK2aO5tum6Gce5_foS-nCKcrrJit8a9stzC4k76KwGbAmsHFw23E9sau0B_UfNfP2CTZW9n82mLfhuha6QLr7uwY7WHvfO-I7-vw1ffB99f5N_nd-ej60g==

My current gear

Spoiler

I would also like to give a thanks to dandan88 for his input into this thread - his thoughts on getting more regen has pushed my tree towards the Marauder start.

dandan88 - what are your thoughts on going towards Warrior Blood?

Thanks
Last edited by gwizzer on Mar 22, 2017, 10:04:08 AM
"
chieftainkys wrote:
Hey guys! I've never had a build that could run Halls of the Grandmaster, but really want to try one. From what I've been reading, this build should run HotG (and Uberlab) just fine, am I correct? Was looking at it before 2.6, then assumed the build's dead due to Pyre nerf, but it seems everyone is doing fine.

Okay so despite the lack of responses I still decided to roll this one. 1 day and 14 hours of playtime later I can proudly post this screenshot:

Also did my 1st Uberlab run just before going into the map. The build feels incredible even though it lacks damage a bit (I'm usually attracted to full dps builds, last league played BV Assassin, this league my starter was BF Pathfinder, so you get the idea...), probably my top1 build of all time in terms of pure fun. I want to thank everyone who kept this thread alive and thus inspired me to give this build a go despite it being nerfed in 2.6, you guys are awesome!

P.S. I'm sorry for my grammar if it somehow offends anyone, english is not my native.
Last edited by chieftainkys on Mar 22, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info