FilterBLAST : BLIGHT : hub with up-to-date filters, visual preview and customization + Auto-Updater

Awesome thanks!
livejamie
Hello
please take a look http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/cl2a6s
slider disappears when set to 0... :/
"
ellejn wrote:
Hello
please take a look http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/cl2a6s
slider disappears when set to 0... :/


Hi! Fixed, thanks for bugreport :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
Dissolator wrote:
Fixed

Thanks!
Hope things are going well for you.

Are we likely to see any updates prior to Betrayal's launch?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Are we likely to see any updates prior to Betrayal's launch?


Yes, i just finished all new stuff for Betrayal, so it's ready for the league. I'll also try to add some new things to FB in coming days, but major changes will come later in next v2.0 update.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Awesome ! I can't wait for custom sound alerts :D
Thanks a lot for your work !
Customizable Colourblind-proof filter (Updated each league) - http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Crymsius/
You've got my energy Disso =]
Also, if you're looking for some new smart tab ideas, feel free to check the ones i've created, it might inspire you (or not).
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
----------------------------------------------------------------
xhul filter : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787522
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
Dissolator wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
Are we likely to see any updates prior to Betrayal's launch?


Yes, i just finished all new stuff for Betrayal, so it's ready for the league. I'll also try to add some new things to FB in coming days, but major changes will come later in next v2.0 update.


would love to see this filter added back
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1296898

thanks!
"
sindalee wrote:
would love to see this filter added back
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1296898
thanks!

It's back now. The author didn't set up auto-update file (i'll ask him again to do this) and i had no time to check for manual updates at the start of this league.
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info