[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hi so this is my second character. My first is only level 73 and hes pretty poor tbh. What would you suggest between the two life MoM builds? the first two to be exact. Which one would you recommend. Im completely fine with grinding for more currency. Would you recommend going with the more expensive one?
Hello, i'm a new player that started this week. The thing is that i love Freezing Pulse and I already lvl'd up a Witch to lvl 62. I have seen the Berserker build too and it seems pretty good. Do you recommend me switching to the Berserker or just stay with the witch?(For the end-game, cause i'm planning to finish the story with my 1st character :D)
And when do you recommend switching to freezing pulse instead of rain of fire?
"
Frotchy wrote:
Hi so this is my second character. My first is only level 73 and hes pretty poor tbh. What would you suggest between the two life MoM builds? the first two to be exact. Which one would you recommend. Im completely fine with grinding for more currency. Would you recommend going with the more expensive one?

Hey!

Take the budget build, message me in-game @ PaigeIsOP and I can help set you up.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 1:06:35 AM
"
polito99 wrote:
Hello, i'm a new player that started this week. The thing is that i love Freezing Pulse and I already lvl'd up a Witch to lvl 62. I have seen the Berserker build too and it seems pretty good. Do you recommend me switching to the Berserker or just stay with the witch?(For the end-game, cause i'm planning to finish the story with my 1st character :D)

Hello, welcome to the game! I'm glad you chose my build to start your PoE experiences with. (:

Since you're almost at maps with your Witch I would stick with her for awhile and see how you like it, farm up some currency and get some levels.

As of right now the Witch guide is more in depth and informative for new players, the budget version is very simple, cheap & effective.

Then you have the end game Witch version & Berserker which are both great but very expensive.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Frotchy wrote:

Probably once you finish act 10. Around level 67~.

You can toss a Freezing Pulse gem in one of your open gear slots and start leveling it right away though, so then it'll be a bit easier to switch over later on.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 17, 2017, 1:11:08 AM
Started with this build and I've picked up some items in anticipation of maps.

Which build would you suggest to use without the boots/gloves? I've picked up Belly/Pand/2*Void but will have a way to go to get to the boots/gloves.

Also wondered whether you would recommend the Mutewind boots you use on the Marauder build on the Witch since they're quite cheap at the moment.

Thanks
Would you recommend going for the more costley build even tho i cant afford atziri hands? Every other item i can afford. Also what endgame can this build do?
"
Frotchy wrote:

Honestly, you can level with Freezing Pulse just fine right from the start. It's a very good spell and teaches you positioning by playing it early on. As early as level 11 you can have your first First Snow jewel slotted, which means free LMP, and before 20 you can have the second one. From there on out, it's much better than any other spell for this build imo.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Hi. So I've read/searched the thread a bit and see that your reasoning for the elementalist is reflect issues, but I want to ask how severe are said issues?

There is an anti-reflect pantheon trait:
http://i.imgur.com/X0HcP2X.png

There is also this effect:
http://i.imgur.com/bCBDSJ9.png
(the "Lady Stormflay" one)

I assume running ele reflect maps is out of the question anyway, and the problem is only single rares with reflect. Could these two be enough to fix that? If you only crit yourself once, with Taste of Hate increased cold res and the -25% reflect damage, you're probably fine?

The only thing I question in your build is the ascendancy.

Edit: oh nevermind, I see you did it on berserker now. I guess that answers the question.

I've been thinking about templar (you CAN rely on just hp/mana regen alone... if you freeze everything enough to let it generate value; and then there's Aquity later on), but berserker makes a lot of sense too given how straight up overpowered it is.

Since you're exploring other ascendancies (I see you've commented on assassin too in the berserker thread), what do you think of templar? Just curious as I'm tempted to respec my 91 SR/RF character and that's not really a cheap thing to do, especially time wise (I don't enjoy the SR/RF though). In the end I guess it's just not gonna be worth to self cast it though, considering how close Ancestral Bond is, may as well just totem it like everybody else does currently in hardcore.

Edit 2: talking about inquisitor, of course.
Last edited by Derptime on Aug 17, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info