[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
Hugh_Juneit wrote:

You should get rid of one or both of those Snakepit rings for Elreon jewelery. The damage is nice, but you don't need 7 projectiles if you can't afford the mana.

I went dual curse on my build and added Poacher's Mark to my Herald of Ice curse on hit. Gives me more mana and life leech as well as frenzy charges. Maybe go with 1 Elreon ring and 1 Doedre's Damning ring if you want to try that?

Does adding extra projectiles use more mana?

And I thought Poacher's Mark gives you life/mana but not leech? Meaning would not work with Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact?
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Hugh_Juneit wrote:

You should get rid of one or both of those Snakepit rings for Elreon jewelery. The damage is nice, but you don't need 7 projectiles if you can't afford the mana.

I went dual curse on my build and added Poacher's Mark to my Herald of Ice curse on hit. Gives me more mana and life leech as well as frenzy charges. Maybe go with 1 Elreon ring and 1 Doedre's Damning ring if you want to try that?

Does adding extra projectiles use more mana?

And I thought Poacher's Mark gives you life/mana but not leech? Meaning would not work with Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact?

The projectiles don't cost any more mana, but the rings prevent you from wearing an Elreon ring with -X to mana cost. Not sure about the life leech going to energy shield, but the mana works. Only time I have mana issues currently is during Elreon missions. No large mobs and guys too spread out to get hit by herald of ice shatter.
"

Ascendancy

For our Ascendancies we'll be going with the Elementalist.

We'll be taking: Paragon of Calamity > Liege of Primordial > Shaper of Desolation and then Beacon of Ruin or Pendulum of Destruction.

I'm now using a legacy Pyre Ring to convert 100% cold to fire (since I found out fire scales much better with high health bosses like guardians/Shaper, which is probably why people were having problems with them).

Would ascendancy nodes still be the same?

1. Paragon of Calamity
2. Liege of Primordial
3. Shaper of Desolation
4. then which is better to pick, "Beacon of Ruin" or "Pendulum of Destruction"?
Last edited by tkensei on Mar 27, 2017, 6:44:26 PM
Does curse on hit support work with herald of ice?
"
Uerixon wrote:
Does curse on hit support work with herald of ice?

It works. When you are shattering most mobs it works surprisingly well.I tried running blasphemy for a while in the early stages of the build and you get much better range with the curse on hit setup.
Hey guys,

Thank you for this build Im having a lot of fun playing it !

I'm currently level 33, so kinda new, and looking at your gears Im really wondering something. How do you all manage to get enough Dext for herald of ice, add cold damage and stuff?
I see literally 0 dext on your gear or on the tree, while I find myself curently unable to level up my gems because of it.

Any tips?
"
AnythingZ wrote:
Hey guys,

Thank you for this build Im having a lot of fun playing it !

I'm currently level 33, so kinda new, and looking at your gears Im really wondering something. How do you all manage to get enough Dext for herald of ice, add cold damage and stuff?
I see literally 0 dext on your gear or on the tree, while I find myself curently unable to level up my gems because of it.

Any tips?

Not sure how others are doing, but I have 143 Dex currently at level 86 and I'm only getting 29 of it off of gear. The rest is just from the tree. Are you playing as a witch? The Practical Application node right above the witch starting area is the first place to pick up 20 Dex. There is also a 10 dex node just to the right of Deep Wisdom that you will need to pick up anyway. I took a different path to Vaal Pact than the original build guide had. Gave me more dex, strength, and cast speed. I also picked up some dex going for a different jewel socket to place a First Snow jewel in.

Link to my tree if it helps: Passive Tree
Last edited by Hugh_Juneit on Mar 27, 2017, 1:22:00 AM
"
Added another variation of the build, ended up quite a lot better than my first, and recorded a T15 Shaped Quay clear in under 1 min 40 seconds.

I'm loving this build so far, (currently at level 51) but I'm totally new to POE and I'm wondering if there is a list of Pros vs Cons for this build? A lot of other builds seem to be awesome at certain things, with the cons saying stuff like, "Can't do elemental equalibrium, can't do etc etc". I haven't dont anything other than the main story line, (So I have no idea what T15, and all that stuff is).. but are there down sides to this build that we need to be aware of?

thanks!
so.. glass cannon with no MF at all. what's the point of mapping with this, even if it's fun, if you're gonna: 1. die a lot, and 2: not find much loot?
Thanks a lot mate. I reach 90. I haven't shav yet but this build is strongest!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info