Developer Interview - Alex - Physics Programmer

LOL, That marauder holding the two rangers cracked me up, him using cyclone with them and all.
XD
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Dec 28, 2016, 11:27:40 PM
"
Eben_GGG wrote:
I have been playing Path of Exile since there were only two towns and Rhoas could reliably one-shot you.

Woah woah woah. There were TWO towns before? o-o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
I hope GGG are listening. Give me a basic cloak mtx, then let me purchase expendable colour dyes so I can re-colour them to suit my particular colour palette for each character. I would purchase the hell out of those!

Thanks to Eben for making cloaks a reality!
We need one or multiple of the following:
-Ranger weapon effect
-Ranger Cyclone
-Ranger Back attatchment
Please make it happen!
xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nice interview!
Alex really seems to be the wonderchild type :D
It amazes me to see more of the inner workings of a game that genuinely fascinates me!

I actually started to work on my own game engine a while ago,
and I am currently a bit stuck on the physics.

So I wanted to ask if maybe you could give a novice programmer some hints on where to start learning all that physics magic?
I literally logged in just to say this.

I would pay good money to get a ragdoll MTX like the Ranger, or better yet, be able to imitate any player I wanted to! :D :D :D
could be nice that you guys actually work on you ping spikes imo
nice
That was hilarious XD
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
"
mattislouie wrote:
"
Eben_GGG wrote:
I have been playing Path of Exile since there were only two towns and Rhoas could reliably one-shot you.

Woah woah woah. There were TWO towns before? o-o

Yep. During closed beta, only act 1 and 2 were available. There were a 4th difficulty after merciless called "ruthless" (if I remember well).
When defeating Vaal Oversoul, you had a portal to twilight strand in next difficulty :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info