Developer Interview - Alex - Physics Programmer

I dont care about physic anymore, dont care about physic since they removed the globe girls...

#EnchainGlobeGirls!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Globe-Girls! +++

Want them back too... but i wanna slam these Goatmen with Physics too, well i remember that Goatmen and a Physics Enginge can work well together... Titan Quest once prooved it :)
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
Can we balance the game now? Or are you just going to SELLOUT more.
the ranger dual wielding marauder was working fine, i guess the physics allow now GGG to add flails in the game, that would be neat.
I can haz ranger daggers? :D
"
bodierox wrote:
I can haz ranger daggers? :D

I goes ranger dual wield
s. EZ deeps XD
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Way to go, Alex! You're doing great work here!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
tsHavok wrote:
Can't wait to see the future implementations of physics in environmental aspects

Can you imagine high grass with, say, monkeys or some other, small monsters coming toward your character, not visible except by the evidence of their passing through the grass? Or brushing dense foliage aside as your character traverses a jungle area. Nice! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
pics or it didnt happen
HAIL SATAN!
Make that a Christmas elf MTX for cyclone. pure gold!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info