[2.6] Crit BF HoWAquisitor [1300 INT, 67k tooltip, 13k ES, Stun immunity] NO SKYFORTH/ASTRA

"
armanii84 wrote:
hi great build:) any sugestion for me gear:

Thanks!

wow your gear is actually really nice! Probably the main thing you can upgrade at this point is the chestpiece to get more ES followed by the gloves, the boots and then both rings. The helm can be upgraded after all those. Your talisman is basically best in slot. Your iron ring is pretty decent but its a bad base. It'll be great if those stats were on an opal ring. Last will be to get a belt with Int.

Hope that helps! Overall your gear really is very good as it is
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
thx for answer:) I'm thinking for change to raider for immune status alliments:)
Regarding your recent equipment, I wonder how you generate the frenzy charges ? Did I miss something ? Is it on the Secondary Weapon slot ? With your recent equipment you've also mounted lightning penetration on your main attack. Do you still hold on to it in the later buildung phase ?
By the way, thank you for the awesome guide :)
Last edited by hp86 on Mar 14, 2017, 10:58:42 AM
"
hp86 wrote:
Regarding your recent equipment, I wonder how you generate the frenzy charges ? Did I miss something ? Is it on the Secondary Weapon slot ? With your recent equipment you've also mounted lightning penetration on your main attack. Do you still hold on to it in the later buildung phase ?
By the way, thank you for the awesome guide :)

I generate frenzy charges by using Blood Rage for templar. Ignore the links on my equipment section, they're more applicable for raider because those were the links my raider was using haha. As inquisitor, once you grab inevitable judgement, the answer is no, you shouldn't be using lightning penetration.

You're welcome!
Build of the Week 14
Edit* Would you be willing to talk to me in-game. I could give you a nice tip if so. More importantly, I would sincerely appreciate it. I would like help min-maxing this char.

Edit 2: Okay, I saw your post discussing Skyforth. It makes sense.

Edit 3: What does it look like I need to do to get to the 29k tooltip dps you had?

Can you look at my gear again, please. You commented on it on the raider forum thread. You advised me that Skyforth is not better for BF Inquis. However, it seems like given the same number of passive points, it is better. The six points from the jewel slot near US to US is a lot. You could save those 6 points if you use Skyforth - I think this results in much more es or damage.

You obviously know WAY more than I do, but can you please elaborate. Thanks for all of your feedback!

Last edited by widowmaikr on Mar 18, 2017, 7:49:53 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Edit* Would you be willing to talk to me ingame. I could give you a nice tip if so. More importantly, I would sincerely appreciate it. I would like help min-maxing this char. I know that gaining levels will help a lot.

Can you look at my gear again, please. You commented on it on the raider forum thread. You advised me that Skyforth is not better for BF Inquis. However, it seems like given the same number of passive points, it is better. The six points from the jewel slot near US to US is a lot. You could save those 6 points if you use Skyforth - I think this results in much more es or damage.

You obviously know WAY more than I do, but can you please elaborate. Thanks for all of your feedback!

edit* also what does it look like I need to do to get to the 29k tooltip dps you had?

Hey of course I would be willing to talk to you in game! Don't worry about the tip - not necessary.

At first glance it may seem that pathing towards US may not be worth it. However, you must consider that HoWA builds need INT to improve their base damage. With just those 6 points you get an extra 40 base intelligence (I say base because it hasn't yet been multiplied by HoWAs and gear) and stun immunity on the tree, freeing up a boots slot for potentially another 50 intelligence, >200+ ES and dual res. All in all, that is 6 points for approx 90+ int (for more damage and more %ED), >200+ base ES and res (which is already tough as it is to get, and which will free up a suffix slot on the gloves for %attack speed craft), which I personally feel is much better than anywhere else that I may be able to spend those 6 points on.

Looking at your character right now you have about 1k int which is good but still has room for improvement. My character had about 1287 int to 1300 int iirc, which if you had that would translate to 28.7% more damage (ie your current damage tooltip x 1.287). Also, your character has about 499% crit multiplier. Mine had 575% crit multiplier, alot of it was from jewels:

Mine were:

Build of the Week 14
Would this build be able to farm endgame maps/bosses efficiently/fast with a 10ex budget? I just been farming currency up on my flameblast totem inquistor , its my first league character and now I want to use all my currency and find a build I can play at endgame and work on improving.

Also how does this build differ from Mathil's Howa build? (Think he suggests noncrit right?) - I'm a new player so I actually don't know sorry.

Thanks
Last edited by frost21 on Mar 19, 2017, 9:57:35 PM
"
frost21 wrote:
Would this build be able to farm endgame maps/bosses efficiently/fast with a 10ex budget? I just been farming currency up on my flameblast totem inquistor , its my first league character and now I want to use all my currency and find a build I can play at endgame and work on improving.

Also how does this build differ from Mathil's Howa build? (Think he suggests noncrit right?) - I'm a new player so I actually don't know sorry.

Thanks

Heya! I think 10ex budget is around the medium range. You should be able to farm endgame maps/bosses relatively well with that sum if you know the howa market well and are able to gran stiff at the right prices. This build is based on blade flurry. Mathil suggested non-crit on ST. No worries!
Build of the Week 14
First of all, thank you for all of your support here! It does not go unnoticed :)

I have been having some difficulty with breaches. Unfortunately, I am not able to give you much more information than that. I can say that my internet has been awful lately, so it could just be the latency causing me to die. However, I am curious to know whether it could be something like freeze or reflect killing me?

What was your experience with breaches? Do you have any ideas or thoughts as to why I may be dying sometimes. I know this is an especially vague question.

I am seriously considering going raider because of the freeze. I know that you also did the same. I am reluctant, however, because I do not have the most time to play. Any recommendations of freeze? Did you die much as an inquisitor?

Sorry, in a rush. Hopefully this post makes sense.

Be sure to pop your sulphur flask when you pop a breech. That will drop concentrated ground and make you immune to status ailments. Mainly freeze from Tul.

Hard to say though without more info. You look to have better gear than I do.

Myself I destroy breeches. Can do up to T15 Maps no problem. T16 bosses destroy me however... can't out leech the damage they do even with 9,912 ES. Eventually run out of flasks and its over.

It seems raider is ridiculously more popular for this build.

I would like to do shaper and such and I'm not sure this build can do so. Very hesitant to invest anything else in the build. Again seems everyone is raider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info