[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Im trying to make leveling trees but it seems that poeplanner is overloaded.
For Life version first go north to pick up all damage nodes for easier leveling, for CI you have only one way so going up picking up all damage nodes, Elemental Overload then going to Harrier. As always dont pick up CI too soon, make sure you have enough ES nodes and ES gear. You can take some life nodes and respec later.
I will try to post as soon as poeplanner allows me
Hey,

I'm going with your build too but with some changes. I'm going to try to dual wield Brutus' Lead Sprinkler and see what happen.

Did you consider Chieftain for your ascendancy too ?
Give us a feedback how it goes.
Chieftain wouldnt do any good, it doesnt have any attractive ascendancy for this build

ps who didnt notice, Oro's got 0.1 on attack speed (all swords did), so its just even more dps :)
You can get one with ~830 eDPS
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 4, 2017, 11:40:11 AM
Since the links are fixed could you please add leveling trees? Great guide!
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Since the links are fixed could you please add leveling trees? Great guide!

Thanks!
Leveling is up, all feedback and suggestions for CI version (and life) are welcome since I havent managed to test it yet myself
How come you take the two +4% melee physical damage nodes for the bottom left socket? Just for the last 3 points to use another jewel when there's no other good nodes in range, or am I missing something?
It is only for a jewel socket.
Sadly, those brutus are overpriced at the moment (aprox 7-8c) so I think I will stick with your original build first.

I went chieftain (10% strenght and others bonus attracted me) but with the "can't be ignited", it fucks the whole build. So I will have to respec (only did normal lab, so I will be fine).
Last edited by skyoan32 on Mar 6, 2017, 5:39:04 AM
I encourage experimenting but Its better if you do some theory crafting first on poeplanner to avoid costly mistakes :)
Actually, I thought that those weapons would be cheap given their relative commonness but it seems it's not the case. (Yeah, 20c isn't super expensive but it could be invested elsewhere).

I had done some testing but all in all, it would be far more cost effective to begin with your build :)
Last edited by skyoan32 on Mar 7, 2017, 1:59:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info