[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Ergolic wrote:
I've got some questions:

1. Why passive over Oak in your bandits choices?
2. What's better in ur opinion Vaal Pact or Non-Vaal Pact version? If it's vaal pact, being ignited isn't a problem with no regen?
3. Are Phoenix and Atziri doable?

1. For life version you can pick +40 life but I'm not sure it's much of a difference between it and 5% node. I've picked passive since some of the nodes needed are not close and require a lot of investment to reach.
2. Vaal pact version sacrifice some damage for better survivability. Ignite you get on yourself is from 24 damage so you don't really need regenerate. If you get it from other source its not a big deal plus you can always have remove burning on your instant life flask if you manage to catch some really nasty one.
3. Yes. You just have to dodge major casts and swap some of your gear to get better dmg output and leech. This build have insane damage but you can't expect to face tank every single thing like that ES bots with 20k shield.

@cudders yes as you can see from that one video I've posted t15 is Np. Other things I've explained

Cool. Thanks for answerings! one more:

1. How do you handle elemental reflect? Just totem? If i missclick a reflect rare will i die?
For non vaal pact version if you are aware and ready to use a flask then it's OK but much much safer with totem. The problem is it's very easy to become complacent since even rares with extra life/elemental resist can't survive more than 1-2s
You showed us your defensive stats, but you didn't clarify if that was using flasks and if you had all your endurance charges up.

Your freeze immunity in that screenshot comes from flask?

Also I'm not sure whether to pick unyielding or unstoppable. Not being affected by temporal chains, chill and freeze all the time (+14% movement speed) sounds really nice.
Its with flasks.
unyielding or unstoppable both are decent options for life version
Going well so far.

Did merciless lab yesterday. Level 77 for now but still lacking intel. I was thinking about taking Vaal Pact but it's a very expensive choice. I will stick without it for now and see if it's viable late game. Instead, I will go for every jewel I can pick for now.

Finally got a Fireborn now for 28c and it's really a good DPS boost. My next upgrade will probably be a Devoto because I need badly this dexterity to pull of my leveling rings/amulet. Grabbed some nice boots/armor too.

My profile is public right now if you want to take a look. Actually, I have aprox 25k dps in HO.
Alright, so, the thing is, I've been going with this build and so far its been great,
however I'm lvl 86, I already have all the damage nodes, all required uniques except brass dome,
My jewels are pretty good, and I have flat fire damage on my ring.

However my hideout DPS is only 40k, in maps max is around 57k I think, and with totem around 77k, and I struggle with T10+ map bosses

Do I need quality in the gems? What am I doing wrong :(

Last edited by SatanHell on Mar 11, 2017, 10:19:07 PM
"
SatanHell wrote:
Alright, so, the thing is, I've been going with this build and so far its been great,
however I'm lvl 86, I already have all the damage nodes, all required uniques except brass dome,
My jewels are pretty good, and I have flat fire damage on my ring.

However my hideout DPS is only 40k, in maps max is around 57k I think, and with totem around 77k, and I struggle with T10+ map bosses

Do I need quality in the gems? What am I doing wrong :(

Change fast att for life on hit suport and you will be fine , atzir flask will help you too

Last edited by zemazzi on Mar 12, 2017, 9:36:38 AM
I thought I made it clear in a guide but AS is the most important thing. You miss it on ring, gloves and neither one of your jewels have AS over 10+ like its recommended to get the max output (AS with swords goes up to 8% or 2 handed weps, and basic AS 5%).
Its pretty important to get gloves with open craft or buy ones with high AS since AS on gloves goes pretty high. Its a huge dmg boost. Anyhow even without all of those you should have any problems with any boss below tier 15 (since i see ur using flammability + fire pen - some quality on gems would be nice too but still). What problems do you have? Not enough damage or tankiness ?
i'm just cycloning with an oro's... i understand we got relatively limited options for support gems with this weapon, so maybe that's why you using added lightning? in any case you gotta try hypothermia my dude :) cwdt vortex is usually enough but i'm using ice golem anyway (for undeniable + elemental overload) who spams a ton of chilled ground too... aiming for "of spite" glove enchant at some point :) you can also just use aquamarine flask if you want absolute reliability

obv suck for chill immune bosses but yea! more damage feels so good
Pretty new, starting new league with this build and just wondering- the physical damage nodes dont actually raise dps, do they? Theres about 150% in the tree or something like that, but I thought Oro's "no physical damage" would negate all of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info