[2.5][HC]OldManSyndrome's Aegis/Ed MoM Hierophant

Sorry guys, I've been really busy in real life lately and the re-write is taking longer than expected. I am working on making it clearer for new people to understand, and I'm also going to be separating it into several different variants/price points.
IGN: OldManSyndrome or _OldManSyndrome_
Any idea how much longer the re write will take if you will complete it. Did not get up enough currency to do this build last league and now i finally have enough to do so in this league so i would appreciate it if you could re write it but i understand if you can not
Would anyone be so kind as to post a rough tree and setup for an old version of this build before OMS is done with the new one? I just ripped my last SSF char and happen to have an Aegis, 1 Delirium essence, a Lioneye's Vision and a ton of chromes stashed.

I was trying to reconstruct it from posts in this thread but am having a hard time getting damage nodes. Someone mentioned 21% block from tree. Does that involve going all the way down to Testudo and still having enough points for the more chaos/DoT/spell rich north?
Finally had time to give this build a go and the game just keeps showering me with gear perfect for it.

Even though there's no actual guide right now, I'm really enjoying the safety of the general build concept in the title, especially being new to HC and having spent most of my play time this league getting chars to early-mid maps and ripping.

I ended up taking Whispers of Doom and 22% block from the tree, cursing with CWDT and the Witchfire so I have enfeeble + vuln with Witchfire up, and enfeeble + temp chains when I choose not to use it. I'm running no auras to fully utilize the MoM (at least until I find an Essence Worm). Armor is only 13k; I'll see about patching up my resists with better base rares as I go along and possibly getting Iron Reflexes. Now I am more concerned with getting to 169 ele res with some chaos than the amount of armor on gear.

Any general suggestions that worked well with this for you guys?

Also, OldManSyndrome needs to get some kind of medal for breaking the record in the ratio of overall guide usefulness and number of words used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info