[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

So Shaper's Touch gloves better than rare gloves with Int if you can afford to pick up resistances else where?

Also I have seen people take different routes at the start of the tree, Some get the Proj dmg & atk speed then go up with the dex, other go through projectile dmg and then some through the attack speed. Which one is the winner here?

And Point blank or no?
Last edited by Rename on Mar 25, 2017, 1:00:12 AM
Can i use this one instead of astramentis for this build?
"
calavera_ wrote:
How much ES is needed to safely do uber Izaro?

I did it with a 8.9k without any problems, though traps (as always) gave me more headaches than the Izaro fights.
"
Rename wrote:
So Shaper's Touch gloves better than rare gloves with Int if you can afford to pick up resistances else where?

Also I have seen people take different routes at the start of the tree, Some get the Proj dmg & atk speed then go up with the dex, other go through projectile dmg and then some through the attack speed. Which one is the winner here?

And Point blank or no?

Shapers touch gloves is very nice yes, they give good ES aswell as accuracy which helps alot.

For the starting point it depends on what you want and how many points you have. I prefer the attack speed over proj dmg nodes, but if you feel like you need more ES for example you can save points by going up the 2 dex nodes instead and put the points elsewhere.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Mar 25, 2017, 9:10:11 AM
Gd day for all! So, is this build actualle for new 2.6 league? What about skilltree, need changes for 2.6?
"
Konan88 wrote:
Gd day for all! So, is this build actualle for new 2.6 league? What about skilltree, need changes for 2.6?

This is the tree I'm running/will be running by 95

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHBbUM8g5cD6sRLxFQFHUV1xa_FyYZihnXGlUajx1PHwIfQSLqIvQj0yo4Kwosvy0fLlMwWzB8Nbk2xTboN9Q8vj7PQdBDMUV-RmlHBkyzTP9OKlFHVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhYlpq-mwIbAttGW1sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY2_j2CP-pAKkyeXBppqm7Wfy6EvpcunK6cwrTOv67TFtUi95r6KvqfBxcLswzPDOsSizZjQH9Ct0NDTb9gk2NXawdvn35jndOfq6NbqYusU62PsGO0_7-vxivba-TP7Cf1u
Hi, cool build. Thinking about switching and I am trying to calculate your shown lightning damage (golem + auras + GMP) of 2914 to 22092.

I'm taking into account the HoWA bonus from Int, added lightning from gear, ele damage from gear, all additive % bonuses from the tree/ascendancy, ele/added damage from the links, and added damage from Wrath. After all this I am still coming up a bit short. Could you maybe post some quick napkin math on where your total base lightning damage comes from and each source that scales it to reach your golem+auras+GMP numbers? Thank you.
Last edited by rAx on Mar 25, 2017, 4:37:51 PM
What's the reason behind using Unnatural calm instead of Arcane Focus + Deep Wisdom?

I respec to test and I got more ES, DPS from the int of Deep Wisdom AND, more important, a free passive which can be used in the +10% ES following Deep Wisdom or somewhere else you like.

ES only, it is:
- 48% from Unnatural Calm, 6 passive points
- 41% from Arcane Focus, 4 passive, +20 int (4% ES) and +20 pure ES from Deep Wisdom, 1 passive

So it's [48% ES] with 6 points vs [45% + 20 ES] with 5 points (or 55% + 20 ES with 6 points if you go down in the ES starting nodes).
"
calavera_ wrote:
What's the reason behind using Unnatural calm instead of Arcane Focus + Deep Wisdom?

I respec to test and I got more ES, DPS from the int of Deep Wisdom AND, more important, a free passive which can be used in the +10% ES following Deep Wisdom or somewhere else you like.

ES only, it is:
- 48% from Unnatural Calm, 6 passive points
- 41% from Arcane Focus, 4 passive, +20 int (4% ES) and +20 pure ES from Deep Wisdom, 1 passive

So it's [48% ES] with 6 points vs [45% + 20 ES] with 5 points (or 55% + 20 ES with 6 points if you go down in the ES starting nodes).

Ye its better, dont know why some people take Unnartual calm.
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Mar 25, 2017, 6:50:57 PM
I have 1 shotted myself twice today to a reflect rare monster. Not a mob of reflect monsters, but just ONE monster. How do you guys combat reflect? The other thing is that with Spectral Throw they throw so far that you can hit a pack not on your screen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info