[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Hey guys,

Two simple questions. Is there a way to help my mama other than a mana pot. And what are the options to increase my attack speed?

Thanks,
Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey guys,

Two simple questions. Is there a way to help my mama other than a mana pot. And what are the options to increase my attack speed?

Thanks,
Adam.

You should take the 1 mana leech node by the duelist, but getting a jewel with +2 mana on hit helps alot as well. Try to get one with that and resists or attackspeed
Hello,

So i've been playing this build for a few weeks now, 2nd character on Breach -
First was a Flicker Raider. Leveled her to 90 first, farmed like 1000c+ of currency, used like 600c trying to 6L a Cospri and failed... was miserable, unable to do T14-15 maps without constant RIPs. Bosses with flicker is just plain garbage (unless Oro's).

Been playing pretty hard since Prophecy, but never really had a build able to chainfarm T15+ easily. I generally stay away from FoTM builds, but figured it was time to have a build able to steamroll endgame.... And this is definitely it!

I sold all the crap on my Flicker Raider to fund this build - not cheap, but not too bad. Got lucky on crafting my own chest/helm/boots. The worst was 6-Linking my chest... took me about 2800 fusings.

I don't really like the OP's exact skilltree, some other posters in this thread had better versions - I'm using a similar one to Mathil's, my tree is here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHDY0OSA-rES8RUBGBEZYV1xa_FyYZihnXGlUbyB1PHwIfQSPTJIsknSo4Kwosvy0fLlMyNDW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlMs0z_TipQQlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFiWmOnbRltbG8ndct2EXqEf8aDbYTFhO-Grow2jX6PYI_6kAqTlZUglcyXBppqm7Wfy6IuoqOjiqXLpyunMK0zr-u1SLe2vea-p8HFwfPDM8M6xKLP3dAf0K3Q0NNv037YJNjV2sHdRt-Y44Tk7Ofq6mLsGO0_7g7veu_r8Yr5M_lj_MU=?accountName=KooperT&characterName=_Xill_

I believe, point-for-point, Lightning Walker gives more DPS than Acuity - which requires 4 pts to get to instead of 3. It also so happens the 15% lightning resist brings me right above resist cap, so no need to juggle more gear. I can still grab Acuity once I level to 94 (or 93 if I drop the Projectile/Attackspeed node near ranger start.)

ES feels good, considering my not-top-tier gear - sitting at just short of 10k (something like 9,980 ES)

So far, absolutely ZERO issues with T15 maps. I noobed up my Atlas early, so unfortunately can't chain-run strand... I did a TON of Core, even twinned Malachai. T16 is also a breeze, although I can't face-tank Phoenix/Minotaur like some people... I still do them deathless if I dodge their attacks. It's great being able to finally chainfarm up to T16.

I just tried Shaper today for the first time... Breezed through first 2 stages, but got crushed on third phase. Being the first time, I absolutely failed at placing the vortexes and whole middle/floor was covered.... woops. I imagine I can get him next time now, so it's good to at least know this build can handle Shaper easily.

Uber lab is a joke.
Tried Atziri a few times, didn't seem too bad, but haven't tried Uber Atziri ever. I prefer mapping.

My gear is here:

Any suggestions on skilltree/gear are welcome.
My DPS still feels a bit low but I imagine it's due to not having 40-50+ int on every piece of godlike gear like players quoting 50-60k+ hideout DPS.
I sit at something like... 38k in hideout (no golem, just wrath).
IIRC around 55k with frenzies, and 80k with Ele Focus, 100k with flasks, and 120k with protector. Is this decent?

Also, my flask choices are a bit different for now - using both a Granite and Basalt which gives me something like 44% physical reduction - which is actually quite nice. The mana potion idea may work for others, but honestly i've never once felt like I needed it for QOL - I rather have an actual, effective extra 20% physical reduction.
Will likely replace quicksilver with dying sun if I ever farm one...

Thanks for the great build!
If they don't nerf this too hard, I may try this with BF next league.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jan 26, 2017, 12:52:46 AM
I think the only way you can get close to what OP shows is his damage is with all 8 Frenzy charges. I'm 52k+ if counting Frenzies. 30k if just in HO.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
linkstatic wrote:
I think the only way you can get close to what OP shows is his damage is with all 8 Frenzy charges. I'm 52k+ if counting Frenzies. 30k if just in HO.

I managed to hit 40k in ho with no gear upgrades just by tweaking the tree, i took acuity and changed my upper path to be closer to the 2 remaining jewell sockets, I will hit ~45k at lvl 91 with decent jewells. So it's possible to have that much dps, still a shit ton of regrets used to check your actual stats at 91+ with no guarantees.

9.5k es & 45k dps, with no gear upgrades, that's my realistic goal atm.

EDIT: I also upgraded my claws from 29/11/11 to 30/11/12. The culling strike ones with the right colors and top rolls aint happening tho lol.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 26, 2017, 7:53:26 AM
Hey exiles,

What do you think about elreon rings with intelligence resistiences on it? I think this will solve the mana issue. This way I can unspec out of mana leech nodes. Let me know what you guys think.

Also; RRRG, on my intelligence gloves is NOT happening lol. I already spent over 1,000 chromes. Is dropping the anscestrial totem detrimental to the build? If not, what's the second best option of replacing that gem?

Finally; is dying sun going to make a huge difference not in my flask selection?

Respectfully,
Adam.
Hello Spectral Throwers,

Any final thoughts on the last gem in a 6L? Added lightning or Faster Attacks?
duplicated post
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 26, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey exiles,

What do you think about elreon rings with intelligence resistiences on it? I think this will solve the mana issue. This way I can unspec out of mana leech nodes. Let me know what you guys think.

Also; RRRG, on my intelligence gloves is NOT happening lol. I already spent over 1,000 chromes. Is dropping the anscestrial totem detrimental to the build? If not, what's the second best option of replacing that gem?

Finally; is dying sun going to make a huge difference not in my flask selection?

Respectfully,
Adam.

Dying sun with 2 flask uses is almost always up and a great addition, specially for breaches and killing huge ammounts of trash/blues. Also for boss fights with slower projectiles.
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 26, 2017, 11:13:46 AM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey exiles,

Respectfully,
Adam.

I just dropped Faster Attacks on the link, fk having 4 off colours, spent 2k+ Chromes lol.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info