[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

1. Can anyone tell me if is a much of a loss if my gems corrupted into quality 23 instead of lvl 21?

I mean these gems:

Added Lighting
Elemental Focus

2.How much ES would need an 30 int regalia to be better then this one i actually own
3.Do i still need accuracy on gear if i go for accu nodes in Mathil tree
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 20, 2017, 2:48:15 PM
Hi all. I would like to sell my gear for this build. It's not gg but the price that I am looking at is not also either. The price for hole gear would be 20ex.

Gear:
Spoiler

If you are interested, you can pm me here or in game.

IGN: DDukA_Shadow
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:

I use right now CWDT + IC + Duration + Conductivity

And CWDT + Culling + Vortex + Lightning Golem

What level CWDT gems mate?^^

lvl 20 CWDT
Still trying to figure out how he got 49k tooltip dps in his hideout unbuffed. How is that possible?

On a 5-link I have 23k in hideout. I have 1150 int.
"
redix27 wrote:
Hi again, i just put my 3rd Fertil mind jewel, it´s worth it!, so now my new passive tree at lv95:

Now with 7 frenzy charges and 9.7K ES

Just one question guys:

Best CWDT set-up?

I´m using: CWDT + IC + IDuration + Enfeeble

What about..CWDT + IC + Enfeeble + Vortex (for chilling bosses or hard mobs) ¿?

Is this based on mathil's tree?
"
maxineji wrote:

Is this based on mathil's tree?

Yes it is:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Thanks for the build. Went straight from dried lake to t10 when equipping CI gear :D

A small collection of tips:

Levelling
- Solve mana problems with curse on hit - poachers mark/warlords mark. Was levelling with Tabula and this reduced my mana pot chugging
- Decoy totem helps a lot if your defences are lagging behind on tougher bosses
- Astramentis is a godsend- never worry about attribute requirements

Tougher content
- Get a pair of cheap breach rings for breachlord content. Ele dmg + int goes for under 5c and boosts your dps by a ton in breach.
- Talking about breaches- switch GMP out with LMP. I find GMP only useful in Xoph, other areas are way too narrow for wide arc of GMP and a lot of damage goes to waste. This is especially useful with uul-netol and chayula breaches.
-Slower projectiles almost doubles your DPS on bosses, so keep high level one in your inventory at all times
"
skyscan wrote:
Still trying to figure out how he got 49k tooltip dps in his hideout unbuffed. How is that possible?

Maxed gems gives a lot, my rings are shit and still i have 40k HO with golem and wrath (wrath and spectral 21 and rest gems 20/20) also if u arent 90+ u could miss some attack speed nodes or so. Gems also give much but they are so expensive i have just one triple attack speed :S.
Im using Mathils tree with few changes (i mixed like 3 passive trees from different threads lol)

Can anyone answer me please:

"
1. Can anyone tell me if is a much of a loss if my gems corrupted into quality 23 instead of lvl 21?

I mean these gems:

Added Lighting
Elemental Focus

2.How much ES would need an 30 int regalia to be better then this one i actually own

"
"
skyscan wrote:

Maxed gems gives a lot, my rings are shit and still i have 40k HO with golem and wrath (wrath and spectral 21 and rest gems 20/20) also if u arent 90+ u could miss some attack speed nodes or so. Gems also give much but they are so expensive i have just one triple attack speed :S.
Im using Mathils tree with few changes (i mixed like 3 passive trees from different threads lol)

Can anyone answer me please:

"

I mean these gems:

Added Lighting
Elemental Focus

It all depends on your overall % increased dmg on tree and gear and overall +ES and overall %increased and %more ES

1. I'd go for lvl21 instead of q23 on both since
+2-36 light dmg > +1,5% increased lightning dmg on added lightning dmg

+1% more dmg > +1,5% increased ele dmg on elemental focus

2. 30int=37,2 int with 12% int claws = +6-8% increased es depending on your int without it
-1. write down your total ES with your current chest on
-2. undress your chest, write down the total ES
-3. calculate ((((total es with chest-total es without chest)/1,15)/es value of your cest)-1)*100
-4. now youve got your %increased es
-5. add 6 or 8 to this value, dependig on your current int = new %increased int
-6. calculate (es without chest+X*(((new %increased int/100)+1)*1,15)=es with chest that has X Es and 30 Int

jeah somehow like that...
another thing is that for int you get dmg aswell so it depends if you want to sacrifice dmg for es

3. dunno, but acc on gear is pretty easy to get, i got 350 on gloves and 200 or something on my helmet and 89% chance to hit without the acc nodes mathil took.
Last edited by Powerlenny on Jan 21, 2017, 3:57:45 PM
Hi to all! Could you help me pls. Which amulet is better?
This one
or

With rare i have more lighting damage and ES (38740 dps). And with astramentis i have 8% AS more and +2% chanse to hit (39080 dps).
Last edited by Mad_Pug on Jan 21, 2017, 4:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info