Happy Holidays! Get A Free Stormcaller Mystery Box!

Thanks!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Thank you GGG!
You're the best gaming company I've known by far.

¡Feliz Navidad!
Merry Christmas!
Buon Natale!
Joyeux Noel!
Last edited by s1oan on Dec 26, 2016, 2:38:11 AM
thanks <3
Hi I've been playing Path of exile for a while, like 1 month, and now that I see a free chrismas gift i click on it but it asked me to create an account so i make it but then it told me i'm too new to receive the gift.. Really? I dont't wanna be mean but I was so happy to receive a random and so sad when i read that i would't have it. I'm a breach supporter so I don't just enjoy the game for free, I give money so please give me my chrismas gift :) if not i still love you poe !
Thank you, GGG! It was a pleasant surprise, as well as a nice present! :)
If someone hasn't mentioned it already you have to be logged into the forums here to get the free storm caller box. Click the link that loads up for the box when path of exile first loads up to open this poe post then click the link at the top of this post. I got a storm caller throne for my hideout. thx ggg!
Lightning skull, well, not bad!

Happy holidays, exiles.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Thanks !

Happy holidays.
I got a hideout decoration that is basically shaped like a Christmas tree. So I guess that's appropriate.
Thanks, GGG! Merry Christmas! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info