Happy Holidays! Get A Free Stormcaller Mystery Box!

"
Taedber wrote:
pressed "m" in game to open my microtransaction inventory, right clicked the free gift twice and then its gone. i dont know what i just did but it isnt in my inventory

Me too. Although I'm theorizing maybe I got stash tab or something so it just added.

Currently going to e-mail GGG for support but regardless,

THANK YOU GGG FOR A CHRISTMAS GIFT =)

MightyZealot the Wand Witch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
zeal·ot/ˈzelət/
Noun:

A person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
Happy Holidays GGG!

Thanx to You!

May the new year get even better
than 2016.
three boxes... three stash tabs... hmm well ok, was hoping something else tho :)
Had to make an account today since I don't know how to link my steam account to here. So not able to get the box from being new.
Merry christmas :)
"
Punkdog wrote:
Happy Holidays GGG!

Oh my gad, is that for sale? I can buy that in the store?! :O
Lightning Footprints :)
Last edited by Keshr0 on Dec 26, 2016, 2:02:43 AM
While I appreciate the offer I would prefer to not show any support for these gamble boxes. So, you may keep mine.

I, and many others, are still waiting on any word about the ability to organize our MTX stash tabs. Such an announcement would have been a far greater gift. I do hope that something is coming soon.

Despite all of that, I still wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to any non-Christians. Or even just a wish of wellness to all on this day that is factually no different than any other. :)
Last edited by Ianpact on Dec 26, 2016, 1:55:41 AM
Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info