Happy Holidays! Get A Free Stormcaller Mystery Box!

Oh i just want to add ONE thing to this, you all have 0 problems spamming news things in game to try and get people to buy shit, but when ur doing a free box for christmas, was there a SINGLE shout in-game about it? No. NEVER spending another penny on this game.
This was intended to make me happy right? Well you're totally failed.
Poop - I missed it.

Thx for the thought GGG - grats to those who got one.
Last edited by Xistar on Dec 29, 2016, 12:39:12 AM
i am very sad
Thank you very much i got disciple forcefield effect :)
Oh crap... being offline for some days and no free box for me. I'm leaving for some months, lol
Wow are you kidding me? I have been online multiple times during this "event". No problem spamming me advertising things I can buy but this seems to have practically been a secret. Pretty pissed considering I am always happy to give you guys money... The fuck? Yeah, i'm mad I didn't see it, sure I deserve some of the blame but it doesn't stop me from feeling as though I wasn't supposed to know about it despite mapping in the past few days.

That's seriously frustrating GGG..
Awesome guys, and thank you got a really nice gift I can't remember what it's called but it was actually the one I was hoping for :)

Sorry to hear about the people who missed out, I only knew of it because a guy posted on Reddit about it never been so happy to have lurked Reddit before :-D
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
Well.. that's a pile of doodoo. Just got home and saw that this expired :( Way too short promotional period during what is a very busy few days for a lot of people.
"
wffej87 wrote:
Would be nice if this was on the ACTUAL games login page, and not just this pointless website, i played everyday this month, never saw this ONCE because apparently it was only on the website, and i find out about it today only to see TODAY was the last day for it and i missed it... This is the kind of shit that makes me not want to spend another penny on this game, And now i wont. Thanks.

As usual people look from one side don't caring about the other. THANKS to GGG for making it on their forum, NOT ingame method, cause A LOT of people in these time are unable to login into their game because of lack of time. Leaved my PC for two weeks because of Christmas time, would be so sad if I missed it just because I would needed to login into game from my PC. Anyway no ingame advertising is still a mistake of GGG but thinking like this guy ^^^ is HUGE mistake too. Shame on both of you and happy new year! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info