[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

LOL! I am capping at 95 THE MAIN HAND i was looking at the offhand crit chance, is that important?

Thanks
"
edwinschi wrote:
LOL! I am capping at 95 THE MAIN HAND i was looking at the offhand crit chance, is that important?

Thanks

Good question, I have no clue. I think you're attacks are with the main hand. Not sure, but this is how I based my build. I have gone through a few iterations of the build since originally posting (testing), and with the more life build, I am >90% with the main hand.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
Great build and this is a very similar setup to what I was trying for Blade flurry but I find that skill boring. I want to try this but I wanted to get an update on whether you're able to clear high level maps with this effectively? Any info would help!

Thanks!
Live and Let Live.
"
KillerWave wrote:
Great build and this is a very similar setup to what I was trying for Blade flurry but I find that skill boring. I want to try this but I wanted to get an update on whether you're able to clear high level maps with this effectively? Any info would help!

Thanks!

Absolutely, I was able to clear everything I tried (up to t15's) easily. Trash mobs die almost instantly (see gorge video). Some bosses you can face tank but others take a little maneuvering. Because this is a life based build, taking big hits can be a problem some time. The new higher life based build I added along with flask management (you can use jade flask etc) helps with this though.
Im just cuite curious whats the correct order in the passive treeim lvl 50 so there might be some points that im spending and maybe they are need it in more of a late game, if you could help me, that´ll be great! :)
"
Adriancr94 wrote:
Im just cuite curious whats the correct order in the passive treeim lvl 50 so there might be some points that im spending and maybe they are need it in more of a late game, if you could help me, that´ll be great! :)

Did you look at my suggested leveling guide? I think there is some direction there.
I play HC exclusively (self-found) and just found a Bino's so was thinking about ST. I was looking at your 'more life' tree... for me, especially in breach league, 182% life is still pretty low for mapping. Do you think Growth and Decay is really worth the 4 points it takes to get there? I would prefer to spec out of those and take the Profane Chemistry wheel (near Duelist start) for the max life + life flask effectiveness, then use the last point for more life elsewhere. What do you think? 28% inc DoT dmg and a bit of life regen doesn't seem worth 4 points.
IGN: GarrulousBear
"
jw87 wrote:
I play HC exclusively (self-found) and just found a Bino's so was thinking about ST. I was looking at your 'more life' tree... for me, especially in breach league, 182% life is still pretty low for mapping. Do you think Growth and Decay is really worth the 4 points it takes to get there? I would prefer to spec out of those and take the Profane Chemistry wheel (near Duelist start) for the max life + life flask effectiveness, then use the last point for more life elsewhere. What do you think? 28% inc DoT dmg and a bit of life regen doesn't seem worth 4 points.

You could try speccing out of Growth and Decay for more life. Wont really slow you down with mapping. I found it useful against bosses, and offsetting the life degen from blood rage. With my current setup and that more life tree I'm sitting at about 5900 life, which is pretty good for SC.
I will try this build as i am sick and tired of blade flurry by now. I will try and see if i can make The perfect form work instead of Belly of the beast as armor. Will keep you updated, the build looks nice as it is :) thanks for the work.
Hey i am having a hard time trying to maximize my poison damage.

What is better 50% projectile damage(Winds of Change) or 36 crit multi(maligaros)?

It appears that projectile damage double dips(it multiply the intial hit and then the dot damage), the crit multi i guess will only multiply the initial hit.

And on the passives is the same is better to get 30% projectile damage, 30% damage over time or even physical damage.

Anyone has the right math for that? because if we know for sure what tipe of damage is better we can focus on that. On the tree is possible to lose one tipe to get another with the same points.

Thanks!
Last edited by edwinschi on Jan 4, 2017, 4:31:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info