[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

"
WheresDaddy wrote:
Is there anyother way to cover up for the ES for the LL setup without presence of chayula?

No.
"
Ynera wrote:
"
Mooginator wrote:
The biggest problem I am having with this build is getting stun locked. While it's great fun, when I get in a position when I get hit multiple times (the lightning orb from a breach for example) I often get stun locked to the point I cannot do anything for 1-2 seconds. That usually results in insta-death, especially when being zerged by a big group.

How can we avoid stun lock with this build? The stunning seems excessive and I feel like it's gotten worse somehow during this league as I don't remember getting stunned nearly as much as this with prior leagues/builds.

Eye of chayula, Necklace

I see this is "recommended", but from what I can tell, stun resistance is an absolute requirement for this build, especially if somebody wants to play Hardcore. Stuns are the only thing that kill me, so I recommend updating the build (especially HC) to make stun resistance a requirement.

Other than that, I love the build!
All that and a bag of chips!

This is my currently gear and I'm a bit afraid of shaper, I dont know if I can do this, I have 12k on vortex with AOE and 20k with conc effect (without flasks or charges) and 15k degen. What can I change to max my gear?
Any thoughts on running Heretic's Veil with this build?
Probably going to keep an eye on this build for 2.6, looks great!
IGN: EmptyPalms
I was working on a blight/chaos Witch but it was a let down. I did a respec on my witch and i'm currently running your build (lvl67 atm) and i must say i'm impressed by how "cool" it feels.

I'll update when i reach HL mapping (if i don't forget lul) but i'm definitely going for this build in 2.6 if it performs as well as i hope it will.

I've respecced my necromancer to test out your build. First of all, it's super fun!

But I have a few issues with it. The damage is okay-good, but my survivability is pretty bad. I know some of my items are not that great (e.g. my neck and my chest), but i feel like at this level/with this gear I should at least be able to clear t8-t10s, or am I wrong?

Please check my character: Iletothersdothework...any help is appreciated :)
Hi. Nice looking build:) I am going to try this in 2.6 but was wondering if you are going to do a HC leveling tree too? :)
I wanted to try a Blight build this WE and started to follow the Explosive Blight builds that are currently online and i swapped my ED gem for Vortex few minutes ago and... it feels so much better, freaking awesome!!!!
Now my tree is looking weird, but I plan to continue this week and modify it. I'll give a try to my Heretic's veil and a 6L Es that i have. It might be more defensive and obviously less powerful but cheaper for me.
build looks great bbut there is 1 thing that troubles me

only 10k es? that is ok but for hc more is better u know? ;)

i mean u have big dps can u make it a little bless dps for more es? did u try with 1 consuming dark or is that really bad idea since u reall need that conversion?
Last edited by ruzga on Feb 20, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info