[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Hello, truly awesome build man. Thank you for every second you put into this.

However, I am currently playing on standard and I was thinking whether Elemental Overload is useful with 90% chaos conversion? I am using legacy daggers.

Because then it would be just 4% more damage with non-reliable uptime for 2 talent points.

What do you think?
Last edited by Dalarien on Feb 11, 2017, 2:35:40 PM
"
Dalarien wrote:
Hello, truly awesome build man. Thank you for every second you put into this.

However, I am currently playing on standard and I was thinking whether Elemental Overload is useful with 90% chaos conversion? I am using legacy daggers.

Because then it would be just 4% more damage with non-reliable uptime for 2 talent points.

What do you think?

You are converting cold to fire and fire to chaos. More elemental damage means more damage converted to chaos damage. So yes EO is very worth it.
Chief, if i´m using orb storm + power charge on cit + curse on hit + temporal chains , should i go for the power instalibity + spell power per charge near the soc point?

Also, how about decoy totem? it feels good here, cause u can stand still nearby while he soaks dam for you while u are keeping safe AND leeching life while dealing damage..... Its a bad idea?
"Choose not to believe"
Any tips with Shaper and Uber Atziri? The first one kill me with his golden proyectiles. And Atziri one shoot me with small flameblast. I can defeat any boss t15/t16, even guardians, but its imposible to me to kill that bosses.

My Vortex is 9.8k avg damage with AOE. With Con is 15k, and with all buff (Promise, Witchfire, EO) 35k.
Last edited by DarkSamux on Feb 12, 2017, 12:46:21 AM
How difficult us Consuming Dark to Chance, and would you consider this a SSF viable build?
All that and a bag of chips!
So before you use CwC, are you just manually casting vortex, or are you casting blight?

noob here, fyi :)
hi, currently lvl 70 with this build
i tried using your cwdt setup, yet for some reason the skills do not apply the curses when the cwdt gem is slotted, if i take it out and cast the skills manually, they apply the curses as intended.

what might be the reason?
Ign : Suffix \ SinfulMastery
"
asaf54321 wrote:
i tried using your cwdt setup, yet for some reason the skills do not apply the curses when the cwdt gem is slotted, if i take it out and cast the skills manually, they apply the curses as intended.

Maybe the curse is higher level and cwdt cant cast it. Check cwdt tooltip and see what curse level it can cast.
"
Ynera wrote:
"
asaf54321 wrote:

Maybe the curse is higher level and cwdt cant cast it. Check cwdt tooltip and see what curse level it can cast.

i checked a few times and the levels seems to be alright, also, if you will look at the build poster build you will see he uses very high level curse on hit and temporal chains gems, so from that i supposed cwdt only needs to be linked to a low level blade vortex, yet the vortex can be linked to high lvl coh + curse gem,

im confused :\
Ign : Suffix \ SinfulMastery
"
asaf54321 wrote:
"
Ynera wrote:
"
asaf54321 wrote:

i checked a few times and the levels seems to be alright, also, if you will look at the build poster build you will see he uses very high level curse on hit and temporal chains gems, so from that i supposed cwdt only needs to be linked to a low level blade vortex, yet the vortex can be linked to high lvl coh + curse gem,

im confused :\

Read up on trigger skills in the wiki. Essentially, you cannot link a gem to two triggers. If the CwDT is casting the curse, then CoH will not apply. That is why the curse has to be a higher level than CwDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info