[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

"
Fizban140 wrote:
I'm so frustrated with this...I can't do shaper. I'm about ready to just sell all my gear and try a different build.

Is shaper possible without using concetrated effect? I think that's part of my problem but I'm not sure. I die a lot to his triple his melee slam, I dive out of the way by just doing 3 whirling blades and it kills me half the time anyways.

I'm finding it really, really difficult to get close enough to him to do damage with concentratd effect, also on the adds phase it's really hard to keep hitting them all and keep my mana up. I keep running out of mana, getting frozen and zana getting hurt.

Any tips? I just want to kill shaper and end the season so I think I'm going to junk this build and just make a shaper build.

I don't know why but I got insta gibbed entering the portal twice, once of the golden ray and once off the triple hit melee slam, he was fighting zana I think and I got telefragged.

I've spent the past week tweaking and upgrading my build to do shaper, it didn't pay off it just feels like I wasted my time all I did was drop some ES and gain a tiny bit of DPS.

Also something I don't understand, do I need chaos resist on LL?

I think I might just end the season now and not attempt shaper. I'm just not seeing a path forward in this game. Any reasonable upgrade would require several hundred chaos at a minimum which would take me a week to farm, but really I don't think the upgrades would even help much it would just be minimal energy shield.

Are you mechanical used to shaper fight? If not, rolling another build won't do much. ( and reading how you die seems not ) Anyway i don't get how you can have problems with adds seriously. They re insta gibbed ultra slowed down no way they can hurt zana. About the shaper use orb of storm to have a better uptime on EO which is a HUGE dps boost, you need it up when its dps time. With your gear is instant kill.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Feb 2, 2017, 6:27:44 PM
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:
I'm so frustrated with this...I can't do shaper. I'm about ready to just sell all my gear and try a different build.

Is shaper possible without using concetrated effect? I think that's part of my problem but I'm not sure. I die a lot to his triple his melee slam, I dive out of the way by just doing 3 whirling blades and it kills me half the time anyways.

I'm finding it really, really difficult to get close enough to him to do damage with concentratd effect, also on the adds phase it's really hard to keep hitting them all and keep my mana up. I keep running out of mana, getting frozen and zana getting hurt.

Any tips? I just want to kill shaper and end the season so I think I'm going to junk this build and just make a shaper build.

I don't know why but I got insta gibbed entering the portal twice, once of the golden ray and once off the triple hit melee slam, he was fighting zana I think and I got telefragged.

I've spent the past week tweaking and upgrading my build to do shaper, it didn't pay off it just feels like I wasted my time all I did was drop some ES and gain a tiny bit of DPS.

Also something I don't understand, do I need chaos resist on LL?

I think I might just end the season now and not attempt shaper. I'm just not seeing a path forward in this game. Any reasonable upgrade would require several hundred chaos at a minimum which would take me a week to farm, but really I don't think the upgrades would even help much it would just be minimal energy shield.

Are you mechanical used to shaper fight? If not, rolling another build won't do much. ( and reading how you die seems not ) Anyway i don't get how you can have problems with adds seriously. They re insta gibbed ultra slowed down no way they can hurt zana. About the shaper use orb of storm to have a better uptime on EO which is a HUGE dps boost, you need it up when its dps time.

I have an issue here I kill all the adds a little too fast and then I lose mana and don't realize it so I just cast blight a coulple times meaning my HP drops super low. The other issue is that the aoe range is so small I often end up standing in about 3 AoE pools, not sure if I should try and get these to plant somewhere else.

I don't quite understand how critical strike chance works with vortex, I was messing around with path of building and it looks like taking critical strike nodes doesn't help and I'm not sure why, it's always at 5%.
"
Kiri2k wrote:

Are you mechanical used to shaper fight? If not, rolling another build won't do much. ( and reading how you die seems not ) Anyway i don't get how you can have problems with adds seriously. They re insta gibbed ultra slowed down no way they can hurt zana. About the shaper use orb of storm to have a better uptime on EO which is a HUGE dps boost, you need it up when its dps time. With your gear is instant kill.

What do you suggest gem switch for using Orb of Storms?

I've made 2 try at Shaper with CI version, nearly kill both time died at 20%. (too slow, too much chaos pool around fight zone).

Now i've switched to LL version, and want keep a better Uptime EO.

Switch my Lighting Golem for Orb of Storms in my boots linked with CWDT?

Or in another slot?

I'm going to try again today after i've done my last 5% exp for 94.

And last question, is better with that point a 10% spell damage or a 20% crit spell chance?

EQ :

Thanks in Advance.
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Feb 3, 2017, 11:43:58 AM
I've found the boots enchantment more than enough to have a very good EO uptime.

Mana is never a problem for this char when you run lowlife with both clarity and warlord's mark.
Last edited by djnat on Feb 3, 2017, 1:41:32 PM
"
NazgulTirith wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:

What do you suggest gem switch for using Orb of Storms?

I've made 2 try at Shaper with CI version, nearly kill both time died at 20%. (too slow, too much chaos pool around fight zone).

Now i've switched to LL version, and want keep a better Uptime EO.

Switch my Lighting Golem for Orb of Storms in my boots linked with CWDT?

Or in another slot?

I'm going to try again today after i've done my last 5% exp for 94.

And last question, is better with that point a 10% spell damage or a 20% crit spell chance?

EQ :

Thanks in Advance.

10% spell damage is the way to go.

The next upgrade you should focus on is getting a presence of chayula. It's a huge survivability boost, you gain a ton of ES and chaos resistance.
lol holy shit i totally forgot the upgrade of amulet

thanks u are my hero :D

And for Orb of Storms switch question what do u suggest?
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Feb 3, 2017, 2:15:40 PM
This is my current gearset.

"
djnat wrote:

Spoiler

As you can see, there is little to no room for me to throw an OoS setup in.

I've done all content without it, relying on the enchant on boots for EO uptime.
oh ok thanks.

Need farm chaos for blessing :P

Ok so after i've sell a ton of my fusing+jewel for fusing, i've made it (totally forgot to have this hidden treasure of my farming in stash)

now 9k+ of es :D

Thanks again
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Feb 3, 2017, 3:39:30 PM
"
djnat wrote:
I've found the boots enchantment more than enough to have a very good EO uptime.

Mana is never a problem for this char when you run lowlife with both clarity and warlord's mark.

How are you running clarity, discipline, arctic armor and curses? Or should I drop arctic armor for shaper?
And at third try, in LL version with presence, Shaper going down, with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvQkl7qa6RQ soundtrack during fighting.

Special Thanks to Djnat for the suggests and Dragonsroc for the great build.

Last edited by NazgulTirith on Feb 3, 2017, 6:14:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info