[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

"
Antishock wrote:
Is there a link to the LL skill tree set up?
Do i just drop CI and go for Pain Att?

Pretty much, don't forget arcane vision.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
Antishock wrote:
Is there a link to the LL skill tree set up?
Do i just drop CI and go for Pain Att?

Pretty much, don't forget arcane vision.

Thanks!!
Apologize for back to back post but after doing tier 13 red maps as both the CI and LL variants i can Say that The LL Variant is indeed a lot stronger. Don't have quality on gems yet and the difference is already huge.
I really like this build. The colors are what attracted me to this build at first. My friend made an alt and it was this build and i see it and really liked the looks. Been playing it for 2-3 days now. Not much life leech in the first half a second of attacking or so until you proc your first vortex but the damage is immense for sure. Took me around 3 seconds to completely drain minotaurs health from full life to nothing. Was my first guardian solo ever and it was pretty easy. Have done all breach lords without evening bothering with purities because they all just die so fast no real point. Conc effect on and wither totem down and they just melt.
Im running the low life version of the build. Is there any reason not to use elemental focus over controlled destruction? I noticed ele focus has more dmg than than cont destruct. Im able to get my crit chance up with ring and jewels and wouldnt proccing ele overload more be ideal? Maybe im missing something here?
"
Fizban140 wrote:
Just to reiterate, I don't think you need a Beast Fur Shawl, your next logical upgrade after tweaking resists and ES would be to get the LL build so a 6L shavs. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but a 6L shavs isn't much more expensive than a 6L beast fur. Looks to be about 320c compared to 420c for shavs. Of course you also need the presence of chayula for another 250c so really the cost is more like 350c but that's 350c to bring your dps from 1.75M to 3M whereas the beast fur is going ti 1.9M. I definitely think it's worth the wait, you can probably grind out around 40c/hour in lower red tier maps or higher yellows like shaped acid lake or mesa.

This league has Shavs extremely cheap for some reason. Normally, it'd be about a 4-5ex difference which is fairly significant (Shawl is usually 30c, Shavs usually 5ex). Also, you will need a Presence of Chayula with Shavs which is another 4ex, unless you are OK with low ES (which is fine pre red-maps).

"
Im running the low life version of the build. Is there any reason not to use elemental focus over controlled destruction? I noticed ele focus has more dmg than than cont destruct. Im able to get my crit chance up with ring and jewels and wouldnt proccing ele overload more be ideal? Maybe im missing something here?

Double dip. Read the FAQ
Last edited by dragonsroc on Jan 31, 2017, 12:46:50 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:
Just to reiterate, I don't think you need a Beast Fur Shawl, your next logical upgrade after tweaking resists and ES would be to get the LL build so a 6L shavs. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but a 6L shavs isn't much more expensive than a 6L beast fur. Looks to be about 320c compared to 420c for shavs. Of course you also need the presence of chayula for another 250c so really the cost is more like 350c but that's 350c to bring your dps from 1.75M to 3M whereas the beast fur is going ti 1.9M. I definitely think it's worth the wait, you can probably grind out around 40c/hour in lower red tier maps or higher yellows like shaped acid lake or mesa.

This league has Shavs extremely cheap for some reason. Normally, it'd be about a 4-5ex difference which is fairly significant (Shawl is usually 30c, Shavs usually 5ex). Also, you will need a Presence of Chayula with Shavs which is another 4ex, unless you are OK with low ES (which is fine pre red-maps).

Interesting, this is my first league. Also I am getting the prices as of today not 2 weeks into the league which is probably vastly different.
i have 7k es but i cant even solo t6-t9 bosses?..i just die so fast
Hmmm, your Atziri run seemed really slow, but your Shaper run seemed pretty fast, does low life really make it that much better?
"
subtleorwhat wrote:
Hmmm, your Atziri run seemed really slow, but your Shaper run seemed pretty fast, does low life really make it that much better?

Pain Atunement (30% MORE multiplier) on a setup that double dips so heavily is pretty powerful. Hard to overstate just how impactful more multipliers are in this game.

Love the build. Having a lot of fun closing out the league with it. I may try to fit it in as a league starter in march.

Cheers!
Last edited by Deadmaux on Feb 1, 2017, 1:50:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info