[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Hey, Can you post what Gem setup you are using with the LL build?
"
onadj123 wrote:
Hey, Can you post what Gem setup you are using with the LL build?

The only big change I made was to drop the whole blade vortex setup and make it blasphemy instead with blood magic to force LL.
"
Alright so looking at a Beast Fur Shawl 5L vs Vaal Regalia 6L it's definitely worth having the 6L to the point where I don't think a Beast Fur Shawl is even worth buying. Considering a 6L Beast Fur is about 300c minimum that's just money that should be going to Shavs.

Messing around with Path of Building I see an increase of about 1.75M DPS to 1.9M DPS. That's a decent upgrade but going LL and getting a 6L shav is about 3M instead. This makes me think that Beast Fur probably doesn't have a place in this build except as a stepping stone to upgrade to LL, at the least 6L beast fur isn't worth getting.

Just to reiterate, I don't think you need a Beast Fur Shawl, your next logical upgrade after tweaking resists and ES would be to get the LL build so a 6L shavs. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way but a 6L shavs isn't much more expensive than a 6L beast fur. Looks to be about 320c compared to 420c for shavs. Of course you also need the presence of chayula for another 250c so really the cost is more like 350c but that's 350c to bring your dps from 1.75M to 3M whereas the beast fur is going ti 1.9M. I definitely think it's worth the wait, you can probably grind out around 40c/hour in lower red tier maps or higher yellows like shaped acid lake or mesa.

Thanks a ton I can grind red maps while gem leveling, to get the 20/20 without spending currency, i'll be able to switch to a LL set up as i have an extra chayula just need the shavs.
I know the guide has blight as the CwC trigger just because the OP wanted to use the skill but has anyone tried using wither with any success? I feel like the immediate stacks of wither while mapping vs throwing down a totem probably increase damage more throughout a full map more than blight does?

Will be trying both but curious what people have experimented with.
Yeah I'm not seeing no where near that 1m dmg on my character and I'm level 85 doing the LL variant. Got all the correct gear. Idk what's wrong.
"
Riddler32 wrote:
Yeah I'm not seeing no where near that 1m dmg on my character and I'm level 85 doing the LL variant. Got all the correct gear. Idk what's wrong.

Using path of building? Look at DPS including poison.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
Riddler32 wrote:

Yeah. I'm barely cracking 100k dps unless I'm reading it wrong.
"
Riddler32 wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
Riddler32 wrote:

Yeah. I'm barely cracking 100k dps unless I'm reading it wrong.

Something is wrong with how you are using Path of Building but just for reference with the normal setup I have 1.6M DPS. I think what most people are doing to get higher DPS is to add "Enemy is Shocked" and then remove increased AoE for concetrated effect, these two bring my DPS from 1.5M to about 6.6M.

As for why people do it I'm not sure, either because that's how high end fights work or because that makes the DPS look higher. Shaper can't be shocked so I don't think it's valid to use that as a measurement for DPS but the guardians can be but this gets tricky because some of them are poison immune and such so your DPS is nowhere near what path of building claims it is.

There are only a couple of fights in the game where your DPS being over 1M in path of building matters. I down Izaro, Minotaur, Atziri and others without any trouble and without using lightning trap. So really Shaper is the judge of DPS to me and you can't use shock on him but it is typical to swap out inc AoE for concentrated effect which does seem logical to me.
Hi all,

Im using this build on Standard League and i dont think im that strong.

My gears are probably tip top and yet I dont seem to own as much.

Will any kind soul kindly offer some advice for me?

Thanks!
Is there a link to the LL skill tree set up?
Do i just drop CI and go for Pain Att?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info