Breach League Statistics

"
MadDogMax91 wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:

Not all of us are college kids and trust fund babies. Some of us are working adults that want to play the game we want to play and are led to believe we can for 2 1/2 weeks with not even a peep. GGG is horribly out of touch, and you're just a jerk.

Wow. I'm a working adult too (full time), thanks for the assumption though. I also play a couple of sports throughout the year. Have a social life too. Still manage to find the time to enjoy the game that GGG created, and I don't get pissy about some imagined slight because they nerf an OBVIOUSLY overpowered and unintentional skill interaction. You're the problem here.

No.

GGG is the problem here for not properly testing and adjusting their skill interactions before launching the league.

And you're a jerk for not knowing where the REAL problem is.
"
"
MadDogMax91 wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:

Not all of us are college kids and trust fund babies. Some of us are working adults that want to play the game we want to play and are led to believe we can for 2 1/2 weeks with not even a peep. GGG is horribly out of touch, and you're just a jerk.

Wow. I'm a working adult too (full time), thanks for the assumption though. I also play a couple of sports throughout the year. Have a social life too. Still manage to find the time to enjoy the game that GGG created, and I don't get pissy about some imagined slight because they nerf an OBVIOUSLY overpowered and unintentional skill interaction. You're the problem here.

No.

GGG is the problem here for not properly testing and adjusting their skill interactions before launching the league.

And you're a jerk for not knowing where the REAL problem is.

Look I can tell you and this other dude are super salty because you spent like ten hours each obtaining gear you can probably use on another character, and now that's going to be useless (but isn't yet, so I'm surprised you are here replying to me instead of making the most of your characters). I can tell I'm not going to change your mind, so I'll just stop posting.

You guys should really stop calling me a jerk though. It doesn't reinforce your lack of an argument nearly as much as you seem to think.
"
dlrr wrote:
FTFY

Top Primary Skills By Numbers Used on Character's Level 80 +
Flameblast
Blade Flurry
Cyclone
Earthquake
Ancestral Warchief (Demoted arbitrarily to account for 4L AWs)
Summon Raging Spirit

yep

Path of Meta

hard to blame players for that when game is balanced around META builds.

and LOOOOL at the guys who invested their precious time into BROKEN skill knowing full well it is broken and now are upset that they are being 'robbed of their time'. you knew this skill is broken-strong, you knew it. and you gambled on 'ggg does no nerfs mid league'. well it turns out ggg does fix bugs

im so sorry. not.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

good job for ruining a spec mid league...
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

good job for ruining a spec mid league...

you are here since 2012. you HAD to know this skill is broken atm. you had to. investing into it was a gamble. you took your chances and lost. but do not pretend that there is something wrong going on here with this fix
How did Decoy Totem get 4th highest primary skill used (esp with a cooldown attached to it now) lol

"
sidtherat wrote:

you are here since 2012. you HAD to know this skill is broken atm. you had to. investing into it was a gamble. you took your chances and lost. but do not pretend that there is something wrong going on here with this fix

Whether it's broken or not is immaterial.

The all day pj's gang get to abuse it, have fun AND gain a MASSIVE wealth advantage for hundreds of hours and meanwhile the normal paying users barely get a build going and have it whacked?

Yeah, man. NOT cool and hugely unfair in a game supposedly ALL about economic domination.

Nerf it? YES. But NOT during a set league.
immaterial? cool story bro

truth is - these full-time gamers made HEAPS of money without abusing this build (because it is expensive to abuse early) but by doing what any experienced player does:

go fast and quick with flameblast/srs and a) farm maps like crazy selling crap items for big money en masse b) sell maps. after getting some cash make a lab farmer -> profit

this bug trivializes some fights - and it does it in disgusting way. but to get to shaper/uber azoobe you need all the unlocks, the keys etc. it is 2nd week activity. you can get rich (and i mean that) way easier way faster doing mad rush to maps and sell crap to new players

ive played in prophecy and when league ended i had ~1k chaos + 20ex plus plethora of RoTCs. most of these come from selling crap gear (flasks, q gems, mediocre rings etc) and prophecies.

you do not need broken build to get rich. but a broken build breaks the game. if that is immaterial to you then.. it is good that ggg does not care
God job Tul, I knew people in the global chats just trolling that he's so easy.
Glad to see his kill count rising.
Also wanted to mention that Ngamahu's Flame is absolutely insane for Chieftain and I hope I can get my hands on one of them.
Last edited by Ferrari420 on Dec 21, 2016, 1:54:00 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:

Good thing you know what players like and want, and know the game you're working on, based on the "1" next to your name. Keep up the GREAT work! You really know what you're doing!
...you DO know that the devs have specific in-house test servers, and the achievement tracker is only for the regular ones? and that most of them don't actually get to play on the standard servers due to their time being spent testing things on the dev ones? this has been brought up numerous times in interviews already, so you can't be that perception-deficient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info