Breach League Statistics

@GGG, the reason people are enjoying Breach:

Lots of Loot
Lots of mob Density
Lots of XP

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

This kind of nerf should never happen partway through a league. It's unfair to players who aren't no-lifers.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I hope a nerf to BV double dip is coming too

Likely.

[Removed by Support]

Yeah no you don't get to demand a refund just because you don't like a change they make to the game. How stupid can you actually be to think that's ok?

Also, 10 hours isn't "so much time", nor is a level 71 character any sort of investment. Maybe you should have boarded the BV train a week or two earlier, or better yet, seen this nerf coming like everybody with a brain in their head, and avoided it completely.
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Dec 20, 2016, 11:48:55 PM
The post above is a good example of what I mean. It only punishes those who don't have endless hours to lay around in their underwear playing PoE all day everyday while mom brings the PB & J sammiches.

Test and fix things internally BEFORE launching the new leagues.
"
This kind of nerf should never happen partway through a league. It's unfair to players who aren't no-lifers.

I agree. There were posts about the possibly broken scaling very early, as seen here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774548
It's safe to assume that there were lots of people who knew about this and kept it on the down low, thus gaining a significant economical advantage over others. Technically I don't measure my own success at the game using the achievements of others, but if you engage in any form of mild trading it's very possible to find yourself brickwalled by traders who have such absurd amounts of currency that they can easily afford to control the market.

So, while it's good that this will be fixed, it's also detrimental to the enjoyment for the rest of the community, because many people will ask themselves "Why am I not allowed to have the same amount of fun (without spending all day on poe.trade min-maxing gear)?"

Personally, I don't enjoy Path of Shopping very much so my success generally ends once stuff starts oneshotting me through all defenses. Which, by the way, raises the question how we're supposed to gauge the difficulty of a zone or map tier - the breachlord zones start at level 70 and are leaps and bounds more difficult than other 70 zones.
CyberPunk.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:

The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.

This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.

Edited: this post previously said: Likely.

Good thing you know what players like and want, and know the game you're working on, based on the "1" next to your name. Keep up the GREAT work! You really know what you're doing!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:

Likely.

[Removed by Support]

Yeah no you don't get to demand a refund just because you don't like a change they make to the game. How stupid can you actually be to think that's ok?

Also, 10 hours isn't "so much time", nor is a level 71 character any sort of investment. Maybe you should have boarded the BV train a week or two earlier, or better yet, seen this nerf coming like everybody with a brain in their head, and avoided it completely.

Not all of us are college kids and trust fund babies. Some of us are working adults that want to play the game we want to play and are led to believe we can for 2 1/2 weeks with not even a peep. GGG is horribly out of touch, and you're just a jerk.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
PetePete1984 wrote:
"

I agree. There were posts about the possibly broken scaling very early, as seen here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774548
It's safe to assume that there were lots of people who knew about this and kept it on the down low, thus gaining a significant economical advantage over others. Technically I don't measure my own success at the game using the achievements of others, but if you engage in any form of mild trading it's very possible to find yourself brickwalled by traders who have such absurd amounts of currency that they can easily afford to control the market.

So, while it's good that this will be fixed, it's also detrimental to the enjoyment for the rest of the community, because many people will ask themselves "Why am I not allowed to have the same amount of fun (without spending all day on poe.trade min-maxing gear)?"

Personally, I don't enjoy Path of Shopping very much so my success generally ends once stuff starts oneshotting me through all defenses. Which, by the way, raises the question how we're supposed to gauge the difficulty of a zone or map tier - the breachlord zones start at level 70 and are leaps and bounds more difficult than other 70 zones.

You're not allowed to agree with posts that make sense. The door is over there, Qarl will show you to it.
Hi Qarl, with the mid-league change, can you mid-league return my 4b 1g skin of the loyal to me? It remains to be seen if I is will still need the 2g/4b i changed over to.
"
Ashriel wrote:

Not all of us are college kids and trust fund babies. Some of us are working adults that want to play the game we want to play and are led to believe we can for 2 1/2 weeks with not even a peep. GGG is horribly out of touch, and you're just a jerk.

Wow. I'm a working adult too (full time), thanks for the assumption though. I also play a couple of sports throughout the year. Have a social life too. Still manage to find the time to enjoy the game that GGG created, and I don't get pissy about some imagined slight because they nerf an OBVIOUSLY overpowered and unintentional skill interaction. You're the problem here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info