A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
lVl wrote:
I really like the art of the divinition cards. Do you guys plan on releasing an artbook with all of the card's art in it?

or even an actual tarot card set
7pm EST (NA) ~ 11pm EST
A divination card granting a prophecy granting a map mod granting chests.

Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Dec 19, 2016, 5:10:30 PM
"
phoenixrage wrote:
"
lVl wrote:
I really like the art of the divinition cards. Do you guys plan on releasing an artbook with all of the card's art in it?

or even an actual tarot card set

yes!
I love seeing the art on the Divination Cards. :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I'm pretty hyped as I've been waiting to see my 2nd card for almost 9 months now! Unfortunately the planned build got hit with the nerf sceptre.

Still waiting on the Cameria's 3D art.

Edit: The Wolven King's Bite is my card.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Jan 18, 2017, 9:50:12 AM
"
RichMoney wrote:
I'm pretty hyped as I've been waiting to see my 2nd card for almost 9 months now! Unfortunately the planned build got hit with the nerf sceptre.

Still waiting on the Cameria's 3D art.

I feel for you. Which one of these is yours?

I've been waiting about 7 months for mine and now that it's finally here I'm like a kid in a candy store. At least they haven't nerfed the build that goes with mine in the meanwhile (but then again, why would they nerf EA?).
mmm nice
"
Lorkan wrote:
Great :D

But where is the German Version :-*

Love your content, but i gets sometimes a bit complicated in an non nativ speak
Learning is a wonderful thing

asking to stay in you confort zone in order not to put in an effort is what's really complicated
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 19, 2016, 5:25:16 PM
faaaaaaakkkkkkK! I want that skull mtx. That is sexy af
:(

There are Too many cards and they are to rare :(

Card should be owned by the player and not the characters... so you could combine cards of all leagues it is imposible to accumulate crds for non 24/24 players.. some have a life you know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info