[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

this is my gear, i cant for the life of me get the 4 red sockets on my gloves because they're INT. . .so at least 1 socket will either be blue or green :(
i feel like not having the 2 red golems is hurting my damage considerably :/
i just dont feel like forking over another 150 ex for another pair of gloves that accomplishes the same thing as my original gloves already does. . .

- I copied your spell tree exactly (except for 2 or 3 increased ele nodes on the shadows starting spot)
- Build performs the same as it did in all your videos

i think I need to level my CWDT, Immortal Call, and golem gems. not sure though
Oh and you werent specific about jewels. . . i ended up using like 3
of these because you werent specific in the jewel section. . .
other than that, do you think I did a good job emulating your idea :P?
"

this is my gear, i cant for the life of me get the 4 red sockets on my gloves because they're INT. . .so at least 1 socket will either be blue or green :(
i feel like not having the 2 red golems is hurting my damage considerably :/
i just dont feel like forking over another 150 ex for another pair of gloves that accomplishes the same thing as my original gloves already does. . .

- I copied your spell tree exactly (except for 2 or 3 increased ele nodes on the shadows starting spot)
- Build performs the same as it did in all your videos

i think I need to level my CWDT, Immortal Call, and golem gems. not sure though
Oh and you werent specific about jewels. . . i ended up using like 3
of these because you werent specific in the jewel section. . .
other than that, do you think I did a good job emulating your idea :P?

Yea!

For jewels, apart from the green dream and the intuitive leap, you can use what you want. I went for rares with damage. Your rings could be a bit better, but everything else looks ideal.

Hope you had fun playing the build.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
weird to use that dagger for this build, doesnt make any sense, any crap wand with flat spell damage would be better. By the way you want also dmg on boots. Looks like a RMT guy that doesnt know what he's doing.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 22, 2017, 6:24:02 AM
@Simplesim

do you think the fire golem and its damage is considerable as opposed to the crit golem? thoughts?

do you have any specifics to rare jewels?

do you think I should level up my CWDT and immortal call? and if so to what level and why?

and yes i absolutely enjoy this build hahaha, 1-hitter-quitter on bosses has NEVER been more satisfying!
I just need to find a way to move around my Vaal RF gems so that I can charge up more than one and swap them out mid fight to NUKE stubborn bosses XD
also thank you for replying to my post and I vaguely remember your name from a Vaal Molten shield build? I think? with skolds and 1 million+ dps? i vaguely remember you from that build not sure though

edit: have you considered. .

or. . .

. . ? i thought carcass jack would be suitable but then chaos damage becomes our nemesis and CWDT + immortal call becomes our savior against reflect monsters so. . .hhmmm
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Feb 23, 2017, 3:08:29 AM
"Two vaal auras have been reduced in power.

Vaal Haste now grants slightly lower values of attack, cast, and move speed.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield."

copied from the 2.6 patch notes, it seems they are killing vaal disc :(
people are saying GGG didnt like people 1 shotting hydra/minotaur with vaal disc so there it goes, they said they are removing the "you and nearby allies gain additional ES" and they didnt say what they are replacing it with, at this point i feel like i have to make up for that some how. . .

I have this to "sort-of" make up for the loss of vaal disc but then it screws up our shield setup :(

and it seems we now have a reason to use as many

of these as possible. . .

currently when i use vaal disc my es is 17k, so about 4k added es, with dying sun thats x2, so we're losing roughly 8k damage :(

im so confused as what to do. . .
i fixed the build!

skill tree here
https://tinyurl.com/znmmeqq

thats my modified version of the skill tree, in short we lose
- enemies can have an additional curse
- 4 nodes on the "melding" path near pain attunement
- 4 nodes on the "written in blood" near doom cast and ghost reaver
- 3 nodes on the "doom cast" path
- 4 nodes where the shadow starting tree is including "trickery" and "elemental focus"
(our greatest loss here is the "10% increased duration of elemental status ailments on enemies" because we rely on enemies to be ignited and burned)

we spend. . .
- 6 points on "sovereignty" (for reduced mana)
- 4 points on "charisma" which is below vaal pact (again for reduced mana)

now that covers my Level 90 character only because i am using lvl 4 enlighten and lvl 21 blood magic, i can actually drop charisma. . .and still have less than 99% of my life/mana reserved. but for everybody else I recommend it!

so we took out 15, we spent 10, that leaves the remaining 5 skill points UP TO YOU!
I elected to spend those on Energy Shield, this is to make up for the eventual loss of vaal disc!

below is my gear!

Some of you may be thinking,
"this modification seem premature because we don't know the changes to vaal disc"

That is true however I do anticipate vaal disc post NERF to no longer warrant its inclusion in the build. . .

currently my ES is 11k :(
down from 17k, a 6k loss of damage x2 a 12k loss of damage . . .
prism guardian gave discipline +2 levels so thats why my es is lower now that i swapped it out with my mirrored es shield
i have a level 4 empower which would grant 3 more levels to discipline but I dont have the sockets to add it. . .
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Feb 23, 2017, 2:00:37 PM
Hey, i know the main build guy is taking a break but can anyone take a look at my build and see where i can improve?

what are the primary stats i want on a rare jewel? i got 2 spots free and im trying to decide what to put in there.

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAN1Bx4NfA5IDlwPqxEtES8RUBGWGGobJRzcHxgi9CSLKPoqOCsKLJwy0TW5OVI8BT1fRKtFR0V-RlJJUUmxS65Ms1H7UlNUR1WuVkhXyVgHWHdca1yKXfJfBF9qZJ1mVGr6a3psC20ZbWx713yDf8aCEIKbhEiFe4w2jxqPRo-mj_qQ-pErkyeVLpeVl5eX9Jo7m6Gdrp7En9-hL6a-pwinK7Q4tUi4k7lvvorAZsM6w23Iv80W0B_Q0NQH1abXz9gk2Vvcjd9t34rfsOUZ6QLrY-vu6_XsOO0873zviO_r8NXyHffX-Tf79fxM

Thankyou!
Last edited by cbaist4488 on Feb 23, 2017, 2:42:45 PM
"
i fixed the build!

skill tree here
https://tinyurl.com/znmmeqq

thats my modified version of the skill tree, in short we lose
- enemies can have an additional curse
- 4 nodes on the "melding" path near pain attunement
- 4 nodes on the "written in blood" near doom cast and ghost reaver
- 3 nodes on the "doom cast" path
- 4 nodes where the shadow starting tree is including "trickery" and "elemental focus"
(our greatest loss here is the "10% increased duration of elemental status ailments on enemies" because we rely on enemies to be ignited and burned)

we spend. . .
- 6 points on "sovereignty" (for reduced mana)
- 4 points on "charisma" which is below vaal pact (again for reduced mana)

now that covers my Level 90 character only because i am using lvl 4 enlighten and lvl 21 blood magic, i can actually drop charisma. . .and still have less than 99% of my life/mana reserved. but for everybody else I recommend it!

so we took out 15, we spent 10, that leaves the remaining 5 skill points UP TO YOU!
I elected to spend those on Energy Shield, this is to make up for the eventual loss of vaal disc!

below is my gear!

Some of you may be thinking,
"this modification seem premature because we don't know the changes to vaal disc"

That is true however I do anticipate vaal disc post NERF to no longer warrant its inclusion in the build. . .

currently my ES is 11k :(
down from 17k, a 6k loss of damage x2 a 12k loss of damage . . .
prism guardian gave discipline +2 levels so thats why my es is lower now that i swapped it out with my mirrored es shield
i have a level 4 empower which would grant 3 more levels to discipline but I dont have the sockets to add it. . .

That didn't fix anything. You lost a major part of your damage by losing a curse.

I completely disagree with those changes.

The post Vaal Discipline nerf just brings us back to dropping herald of ice which wasnt really needed in the first place and dropping discipline (unless you really really want to still have it, then you can meddle with reduced mana stuff) and you're replacing prism guardian with an ES shield.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Rip x_x

- I'm still using discipline. . .just not VAAL disc (maybe I wasn't clear enough, am I clear enough now?)
- my es shield gives me like +72% increased spell damage. . .I thought it would make up or slightly replace the missing damage a curse would give :/ (let's not mention the crit on it though because you spent skillpoints in doom cast which my shield makes up for, no let's not mention that)
- my life is reserved enough to grant "low life" status for pain attunement (which I feel like was prisms purpose and the + to levels of socketed gems was a bonus)
- I'm using all the original auras EXCEPT 1 curse. . .
- I'm going to set the example and say, "hey you know what? maybe you're right about that! maybe running 2 curses IS more effective than keeping Herald of Ice! I'm going to experiment with those 2 scenarios and see what I can find" (feel free to copy my enthusiasm in the future, its actually a really human trait that everyone has at their disposal)

Outright completely disagree? Perhaps I could pay you. . .bribe you to be a little optimistic and come up with 1 tiny little thing I might've got right?
Not one thing?
Not. . .
One. . .
Things. . .?

Rip x_x
Last edited by PleaseMasterMakeMeScream on Feb 24, 2017, 3:22:22 AM
"
Rip x_x

- I'm still using discipline. . .just not VAAL disc (maybe I wasn't clear enough, am I clear enough now?)
- my es shield gives me like +72% increased spell damage. . .I thought it would make up or slightly replace the missing damage a curse would give :/ (let's not mention the crit on it though because you spent skillpoints in doom cast which my shield makes up for, no let's not mention that)
- my life is reserved enough to grant "low life" status for pain attunement (which I feel like was prisms purpose and the + to levels of socketed gems was a bonus)
- I'm using all the original auras EXCEPT 1 curse. . .
- I'm going to set the example and say, "hey you know what? maybe you're right about that! maybe running 2 curses IS more effective than keeping Herald of Ice! I'm going to experiment with those 2 scenarios and see what I can find" (feel free to copy my enthusiasm in the future, its actually a really human trait that everyone has at their disposal)

Outright completely disagree? Perhaps I could pay you. . .bribe you to be a little optimistic and come up with 1 tiny little thing I might've got right?
Not one thing?
Not. . .
One. . .
Things. . .?

Rip x_x

I think you're forgetting that all this testing was done BEFORE I made the build public :P

Originally I wasn't using prism guardian either. That setup only allowed an additional aura which wasn't really needed (+ discipline to make up for the ES loss on the shield). I'm basically just going back to how it was before.

An extra damage curse adds so much damage, you just can't pass that up. Herald of ice doesn't speed the build up at all. It just looks fancy. Even the videos I recorded don't use it.

Also you offered a bribe and I'm not one to refuse those :P
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Feb 24, 2017, 4:24:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info