CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
Indraugnir wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
"
Indraugnir wrote:

Im having some serious problem at the moment to roll RRRB sorc boots. I spent 50c now (over 600 chromatics) and still no luck. I dont think im gonna nail it.
What can i do ? :(

Are you spamming chromatics or using vorici?

https://i.imgur.com/ksh7Uxx.png

I mean you could just be getting REALLY unlucky but getting 3R1B on sorc boots has always only taken me 1 or 2 tries with Vorici 3R craft

neh man i spam the shit out of chromatic. teach me wise master how to do it right

edit: now i understand... i didnt know i can craft via vorichi colours ;s
problem is, my vorichi is lvl 5, and i need him at 7 to do at least 3r :(

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

this is the website for the vorci chromatic calculator. it will tell you which option for recolouring is the most efficient. honestly i just went these links:

because recolouring is a major pain, and if the golem isnt on cwdt then i'll never use it.
@MFJones
Could you please assist me with my tree? I'm trying out yours compared to OP's.
I've copied your tree exactly but I still need 3 points for the mana reservation cluster - is the only way to solve this by leveling 3 times? That would be a huge chore at this level...
"
crayolamix wrote:
@MFJones
I've copied your tree exactly but I still need 3 points for the mana reservation cluster - is the only way to solve this by leveling 3 times? That would be a huge chore at this level...

Sure, can you link me the tree? I can't access your character through your profile atm
MFJonesHC
@MFJones
Have you compared the Charisma cluster plus Herald of Thunder against the dual wield nodes culminating in Dark Arts?
Hey guys, just crafted this ring and want to know what the general consensus is :) It boosted my dmg by quite a lot. Now waiting to craft +20% ES on it.

"
MFJones wrote:
"
crayolamix wrote:
@MFJones

Sure, can you link me the tree? I can't access your character through your profile atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHnBbUOSBEPES8RgRGWFHUUsBXXFyYZihnXGlUajxvIHNwfGCLqI9MqOCsKLL8uUzB8Nj026DfUOw08vj7PQdBDMUwtTP9OKlFHUftVhVZIVmNW-loaW69ca13yX2pfcGEhY6dtbG8nd9d6hH6vfyt_xoIeg22ESITFhO-GrohCjRmNv48aj0aPYI_6kAqTJ5OVlwaaapuhm7Wfy6EvpcunCKcwrJitM6_rtUi95r6KwcXDM8M6w23Eos0Wz93QrdDQ02_YJNjV2V_awd1G3YzgEud05-ro1usU62Pr7uwY7T_v6_GK9tr31_kz-wk=?accountName=crayolamix&characterName=Hoodslash

There you go, as you can see I respec'd out of the depth perception cluster to try the mana reservation one and the dmg boost was insignificant, and I also lost accuracy in doing so.
does Blade Flurry count as Spell damage ? I have a very good jewel for damage but don't know if it's fit
"
mauls1611 wrote:
does Blade Flurry count as Spell damage ? I have a very good jewel for damage but don't know if it's fit

nope. blade flurry is Attack, AoE, Channelling, Melee. It says ontop of the skill gem tooltip. if you read it:

Lightning damage, int, attack speed (or with dual weilding/daggers), and damage also work to boost it(on jewels.) here's what i got for jewels

you could also try to get ES or resists

"
Dekrepid wrote:
Hey guys, just crafted this ring and want to know what the general consensus is :) It boosted my dmg by quite a lot. Now waiting to craft +20% ES on it.

pretty awesome. the only thing is that some of the rolls are around mid tier and its not an opal or prismatic ring. could be better, but still great. its HARD to find good jewellery. i wish i had that ring >.<

Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 18, 2017, 7:16:04 AM
"
crayolamix wrote:

There you go, as you can see I respec'd out of the depth perception cluster to try the mana reservation one and the dmg boost was insignificant, and I also lost accuracy in doing so.

If that is the case I would not take the mana reservation nodes unless you feel like you dont have enough mana. I think it's all about trade offs and how your current gear is. I would definitely prioritize the depth perception cluster over the charisma cluster in this case. If you're able to get some accuracy on gear to make up for the loss of depth perception then it may be worth to get charisma.

Unfortunately it seems like your tree is more or less identical to mine. My character is level 97 currently. I actually didn't even take the Forces of Nature cluster until 95ish because I needed the accuracy. I would imagine the charisma cluster to be the lowest priority though. HoT is definitely not needed, it's just a nice damage boost if you can afford to slot it into your build.

MFJonesHC
Played as ST until 90, now switching to BF. Will try to push char to lvl 92. One thing i've been thinking about is ES pool. Now I have like 9.5k with not so great gear, but this BF tree has 63% less ES than mine and I dont want to stay with like 8k ES. Ofc, I can change items, but I am broke currently, next thing to change will be ring, maybe I should get some nice %ES rolls on my rings and amulet, then it will work.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAFvAecDHgX5DY0OSBEPES8RlhSwFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGo8byB9BIuoj0yepKjgrCiy_LlM2PTbFNug7DTy-QdBDMUZpTC1M_04qVP5VhVZIVmNaGluvXGtd8l9qX3BhIW1sbyd1y3qEfq9_xoIeg22ESITFhO-GrohCi3qMC41-j2CP-pAKkyeTlZXMlwaaapu1nsSfy6Evo4qly6cwrJitM6_rtUi5fL3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsNtxKLNmM_d0K3Q0NNv2CTY1drB4vfndOfq6NbqYusU62PsGOyw7T_uDu_r8Yr22vfX-TP5Y_sJ_MU=?accountName=Roofz&characterName=PsychoChickThrowingShit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info