[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

"
Dude why do you need clarity and warlord mark? you only need 1 of 2 .

I never used Clarity, just leveled them up

I am actuall using:

+Inc.Dur – V.disziplin – V.clarity
5l BV – spellEcho – poison – addedchaos – increasedAoE/con-eff.AoE – (VoidManipulation)
ShieldCharge – FasterAttks – Fortify – PCoC
Blasphemy – WarlordsMark – Disciplin
CwDT – ImmortalCall - SummonLighningGolem
PCoC – BV – SpellEcho – Fastercast

thats all

I am thinking of using enlightening with disziplin and warlords+blasphemy to manage to run both of them, would that work?

"
MilFchan wrote:
"
Dude why do you need clarity and warlord mark? you only need 1 of 2 .

I never used Clarity, just leveled them up

I am actuall using:

+Inc.Dur – V.disziplin – V.clarity
5l BV – spellEcho – poison – addedchaos – increasedAoE/con-eff.AoE – (VoidManipulation)
ShieldCharge – FasterAttks – Fortify – PCoC
Blasphemy – WarlordsMark – Disciplin
CwDT – ImmortalCall - SummonLighningGolem
PCoC – BV – SpellEcho – Fastercast

thats all

I am thinking of using enlightening with disziplin and warlords+blasphemy to manage to run both of them, would that work?

It wont have really much. I think u should save money for Flask and 6l.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Are the poison nodes still worth it since it no longers double dips?
"
Tiger2104 wrote:
Are the poison nodes still worth it since it no longers double dips?

There are Videos in 2.5.1 section. You can check for real answer mate.
[Last Update]

Sorry guys I'll no longer play the game due to a lot of realife "responsibility". I'll make the last update to the build and preveal the top secret of my build:

#1: Tree:
Current tree (lvl 91)

Final Tree

New passive Tree for Mapping With this tree, you will have more skill duration so you wont need to recast BV many time anymore.

#2 Secret of New refactored Blade Vortex:

" More damage & hit rate per stack"-Blade Vortex Gem's description.

So now, If you have a 3 link BV with lvl 1, which will cost you 10-11 mana per cast(2 stack) and u can max stack after 4 second. At maximum stack with lvl 1 BV, you cast 1 Of your main BV. The results is: BV is now deal maximum damage of lvl 1 BV and maximum damage of your main BV. This still works will multiple BV set up (like culling set up in another 2 link, or curse on hit in another 3 link, or both) ALL OF THEM WILL WORK AT THE SAME TIME until they expired on their individual duration. So after to stack BV with stacking setup, You cast your Main BV once. Then sustain the 20stack with your stacking setup and cast your BV again after [It's duration] which is like 7second (10 second if u use inc duration).

So, With this trick. You guys now remove spell echo in the main setup and put in Controlled Destruction instead(or inc duration if u want to mapping ) Which make my build(or any other BV) now have 50% MORE DAMAGE with. If u need to stack, stack up with lvl 1 bv, then u cast 1 main BV and kill them all with the damage of 20 stacks and solve the mana problem down to:700%. So, If you have mana problem, Solved. If you have Damage issue, solved. Good luck and Stay healthy, I may visit this page in the futrue but not any other upgrade for the build,just to answer your questions. So, Enjoy!

Last edited by lesun02 on Jan 20, 2017, 1:24:52 PM
great work mate
still have fun and farm sharper afk

but one question
on your new passiv skill tree you spend points in "force shaper" and "atrophy"
is this worth ?
because i would lose "occultist dominion" "heartseeker" and a jewel (10%damage,13%chaos,16%phy)
iam lvl 91
"
SocceR wrote:
great work mate
still have fun and farm sharper afk

but one question
on your new passiv skill tree you spend points in "force shaper" and "atrophy"
is this worth ?
because i would lose "occultist dominion" "heartseeker" and a jewel (10%damage,13%chaos,16%phy)
iam lvl 91

Yup these chaos nodes is huge, since you dip a lot of fking damage. but well you barely see the different since you have more damage than you will ever need. Just do what u like :D it just some regret tho
Question: What does your main Blade Vortex tool-tip show for DPS when you are not spinning at all, and no flasks running, and no power charges?
Just so I can get an idea of what number to shoot for when I'm standing in my hideout.
Last edited by MidSpeck on Jan 21, 2017, 5:38:51 PM
double post*
Last edited by lesun02 on Jan 22, 2017, 5:48:13 AM
"
MidSpeck wrote:
Question: What does your main Blade Vortex tool-tip show for DPS when you are not spinning at all, and no flasks running, and no power charges?
Just so I can get an idea of what number to shoot for when I'm standing in my hideout.

around 9k5? kinda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info