An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

Great change! As someone who hadn't bought one, it does encourage me to reconsider. :)

Why no helm equipped tho? :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Lynxdragon wrote:
When are we getting a map tab?

Never.

You can 'stack' duplicate items because the game only has to remember what the item is and how many of them you have. A white Dungeon Map, a blue Dungeon Map with monster ele/chaos resist, a blue Dungeon Map with monsters have a chance to avoid status ailments, and a yellow Dungeon Map with 8 mods are four completely different times. Not only does the technology not support it, but the concept of stacking doesn't even make sense. Think about the usability of what you're proposing - you have 62 Dungeon Maps stacked and you want to find one in particular? Good luck.

It's extremely obvious that the Quad Tabs were designed with maps in mind. They could implement a different tab for maps but it would only be able to store non-corrupted white maps. Nobody wants to have to scour a map just to throw it in the stash and a map tab which is fundamentally bad at storing maps is worthless. You're asking for a feature people like the idea of but would not actually be used.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Think about the usability of what you're proposing - you have 62 Dungeon Maps stacked and you want to find one in particular? Good luck.

It seems it would be simple to me. Stack all maps of the same type together with a counter. When you click on a stack of maps, the screen changes to show all of those of that one type laid out next to each other. In other words, "nested" stash tabs. Programmatically, a two dimensional array is easy.
Last edited by Sintactical on Dec 18, 2016, 9:41:05 PM
Excellent. I did get the bundle, but I was hesitant because the card tab seemed not very useful. This should help a lot.
Love this :)
great update. ty
I just can't feel like this is a worthwhile investment while the Black Screen Plop incident remains as poorly and incompletely handled as it does. That was a serious PR debacle which puts GGG's reputation in question as far as I'm concerned.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
nice
ready to buy another pack if this becomes the collector page and can be shown in your account profile.
edit
"Sorry for my bad English"
Last edited by Ordack on Dec 19, 2016, 1:42:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info