An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

This actually looks good... now... if only there is an upgrade prem tabs to quad tabs option...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great :D That update was mandatory :D
When are we getting a map tab? Like map storeage is 100x worse than div cards ever was. Much older feature too!
Hype! Waiting for the next supporter packs to come out. I'm out of points :D
why are these tabs not available for guilds?
"
mentalove wrote:
Hype! Waiting for the next supporter packs to come out. I'm out of points :D

Same here, waiting for the next supporter pack for more points.
You still not thinking about to give us a option to merge 4 premium tabs in a quad tab?
100% of community asked for it. It seems you not really hearding our feedback here.

I loved the new tabs, but I promised to myself I'll be purchasing essence tab and divination tabs only AFTER you make a option to merge 4 prem tabs in a quad one. Otherwise u wont see my money.

Release quad tabs after players like me bought 30 prem tabs already is some kind of scam and I can not deal with that.

Be fair in your business GGG, quad tabs will be amazing for who's starting the game, ok, but who got 30+ prem tabs already is just pissed off at the moment. Diablo 3 is dead, PoE is shining more than never, do not scary players away from you because of few bucks.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Dec 18, 2016, 8:08:34 PM
Ok, NOW the divination stash tab is worth getting. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Cheers guys u done a good job
Very happy to see this update.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info