An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

i really would like to buy this tab for the guild stash.
i play with 3 to 5 friends and we share almost everything we find. our 4 guild tabs with cards and maps look wierd :(

quadruple stash for the guild bank would be nice, too. but the divination tab would be the best improvement ;)
so when are you guys going to refund or upgrade our legacy div tabs? shouldnt be right that only people who buy them now will get a slider. ive tried emptying and going to relog to try and see if it self updates and it does not. please do keep ALL of your customers in mind would you?
"
so when are you guys going to refund or upgrade our legacy div tabs? shouldnt be right that only people who buy them now will get a slider. ive tried emptying and going to relog to try and see if it self updates and it does not. please do keep ALL of your customers in mind would you?

This is for all div card tabs, not just new purchases. But the patch hasn't been deployed yet. So of course it you haven't received the change.
Some rich streamer please buy up 5001 cheap div cards (say, the Carrion Crow) and upload a vid of you trying to stuff them all in the div tab, complete with complaining about PoE's lack of good storage features and/or boasting about how you've broken the game. Just for lulz! :D
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Dec 19, 2016, 6:59:23 PM
GGG, ty so much for listening to us and making these changes! Ty, Ty, Ty.
"
Entropher wrote:
This is exactly why I wasn't buying the div card tab. Cause cards were huge. Now I have to buy it! Goddammit

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 19, 2016, 7:32:35 PM
So when are we going to get some tab or section of the currency tab for Va'al fragments?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Thank you for this, will look so much better
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
So when are we going to get some tab or section of the currency tab for Va'al fragments?

dont think that can happen because u cant stack fragments in the first place. theyll probably have to change them to be stackable before they add a section on the stash tab to accommodate the new stackable frags

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info