An Update to the Divination Stash Tab

Thousand o thanks! THat is actually what i asked for!
RiP Hearthstone
ALLOCATING SPACE
"
Commoble wrote:
Meanwhile, a generic tab still lets me see my entire card collection on the screen at once, letting me know instantly if that card I just threw in it completed a set without having to scroll. This still isn't worth getting.

+1

5000 Stack Size...? Why? I do not get it, sry...
best devs under sun ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
flojoe wrote:
"
Commoble wrote:
Meanwhile, a generic tab still lets me see my entire card collection on the screen at once, letting me know instantly if that card I just threw in it completed a set without having to scroll. This still isn't worth getting.

+1

1st off... why not

2ndly... it is divination cards ONLY dedicated stash tab, if it would allow us to store only 1 stack of cards just like regular stash tab it would have no reason of existence.

3rd...because if you have ever played long enough and collected alot of cards and did not turned them in, but instead stored them in your stash for trading purposes you would notice a regular stash tab gets filled way easily.

4th... because one pays for it... I doubt ppl would buy it if the tab would store just the double of the cards compared against regular tab.

and finaly... 5th reason... because it does not require additional server space... it is just a tweak in handling a stack on server side, which instead of showing 9/9 shows 5000/5000. and that requires near zero extra storage space on GGG side.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Thanks for listening to us! :) You are the best!
This is exactly why I wasn't buying the div card tab. Cause cards were huge. Now I have to buy it! Goddammit
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Very much improved! Thanks GGG
"
flojoe wrote:
"
Commoble wrote:

+1

Why because we can that's why. This seems like a challenge set forth by GGG, they think 5000 was enough we will show them. I know it will be nice not to take up space, and I don't feel like I have to use them as soon as get a set or two of each one. I agree I would not have bought it if it could only hold a couple sets, and if your gonna make it hold 100 of each card why not 5000 it seems just as easy to make the number high. Plus the generic tab doesn't show the cool art at a glance.

P.S. Even though I love how the tab was before (and btw I will prolly just leave mine big), its great to know GGG helped with others complaints while still keeping it the way I liked it.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
A welcome change that certainly improves the usefulness of the tab.

Still waiting for an option to combine premium tabs in to quads though.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info