[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

The build is still up to date, all the unique BiS are listed.
Hi , do you think this build will work with cleave ans the new threshold gem? Thanks!
Nvm
Last edited by Shikazz on Mar 20, 2017, 10:03:34 PM
"
Bumbledore wrote:
Hi , do you think this build will work with cleave ans the new threshold gem? Thanks!

sure any skill would work with this build! its pretty generic
Bookmark.
I'm pretty new to the game. Under the "Bandits" section, can you explain what you mean by those things? In other posts I've seen people say things like, "Kill Oak, help..." etc.
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
I'm pretty new to the game. Under the "Bandits" section, can you explain what you mean by those things? In other posts I've seen people say things like, "Kill Oak, help..." etc.

You get the 40hp reward from helping Oak

You have to help the bandit that gives the listed rewards and kill the others.
updated for 3.0 !
6 link is very expensive, so not really budget for me, and not easy to get, anyways, does 5 link work for shaper t16 as well? also what gem would you remove for it to be 5L viable?

also any tips what to use for leveling? cause all these items are based at around 70ish
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Aug 8, 2017, 9:35:41 AM
"
6 link is very expensive, so not really budget for me, and not easy to get, anyways, does 5 link work for shaper t16 as well? also what gem would you remove for it to be 5L viable?

also any tips what to use for leveling? cause all these items are based at around 70ish

Remove Inc aoe for 5L. Clearspeed will suffer but you should be fine. It will also be shaper doable but slower.

For leveling just grab 2 weapons with good edps and any armor you find with life and résists on it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info