[3.5] Elemental Warrior | Armour & Evasion Life | Scales well | All endgame content

"
cryyyy wrote:
whats our 5 link set up?, also any leveling advice ect?

leveling is quite easy. just pick any skills you like and use the supported gem on the build until you can use bladeflurry (level 28)

5L i'd drop Inc AoE.
if you like the AoE drop added lightning
"
LundaSwe wrote:
Ive reached a point where idk what gear items to upgrade or swap :/ keep dying in the tier 2-3 atlas maps. would any of u nice folks take a look at my build tell me what i could do better? its my first ever build in this game am sure there are things am not getting ^_^ <3

I'm not sure you are resists capped. you should also upgrade your flask, get an atziri's promise and get more hp on gears. atm your gears is worth like 5-10c total. Once you drop an Ex and spend it well you should be fine to do maps up to T10
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
"
Bacillb wrote:
I'm not sure why, but I have huge problems with T11+ (bosses)
The maps are fine, Harbringers can be a bit annoying but the bosses usually wreck me. (Alched maps)

They one shot me like crazy, I know I should get better at evading stuff but seriously, how do you even survive? I've got the requierd gear (pretty much)...

What can I do diffrently? Feel squishy as a new born boy.

your profile is locked I cant take a look at your characters

Unlocked now
how do you sustain mana with this build? currently leveling with this build and it is a nightmare trying to fight bosses even with 2 mana flasks. I've already taken the small mana leech node at the bottom of the tree.
Last edited by qawsican on Aug 22, 2017, 7:26:02 AM
"
qawsican wrote:
how do you sustain mana with this build? currently leveling with this build and it is a nightmare trying to fight bosses even with 2 mana flasks. I've already taken the small mana leech node at the bottom of the tree.

It's a bit rough in the start, I'd suggest going with 4l or 5l instead. While leveling.

It get's better since you will have higher dmg and leach more with assassins mark.
Mana for me is quite fine. Need a mana pot in order to kill bosses though since I don't have the orb of storm + curse.
"
Bacillb wrote:
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
"
Bacillb wrote:
The maps are fine, Harbringers can be a bit annoying but the bosses usually wreck me. (Alched maps)

They one shot me like crazy, I know I should get better at evading stuff but seriously, how do you even survive? I've got the requierd gear (pretty much)...

Unlocked now

Hmm, a short check:
- almost no life on rares, you're missing out 1 - 1.5k life here alltogether
- no mana leech? Just 1 point and you can discard both mana potions
- get a sword with higher crit chance
- Boots lab enchant stun resistance? If you don't leech you're dead soon
- more and better jewels, life + damage + speed
- Get a 6-link ;).

And please, please throw your healing potions into a junk bin and craft better ones. Instead of mana potions evastion + smoke cloud + granit potions - or unique ones. And give your running potion a second enchant. That costs only 1 augmention.

Damage is life in a build like this.

At last, get some useful gems in your helmet. If you don't need something, take some distraction like CODT - summon skeleton - decoy totem (this is manual casting) - summon zombie.

Distraction works always good when you have problems surviving.
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
Bacillb wrote:

Unlocked now

Hmm, a short check:
- almost no life on rares, you're missing out 1 - 1.5k life here alltogether
- no mana leech? Just 1 point and you can discard both mana potions
- get a sword with higher crit chance
- Boots lab enchant stun resistance? If you don't leech you're dead soon
- more and better jewels, life + damage + speed
- Get a 6-link ;).

And please, please throw your healing potions into a junk bin and craft better ones. Instead of mana potions evastion + smoke cloud + granit potions - or unique ones. And give your running potion a second enchant. That costs only 1 augmention.

Damage is life in a build like this.

At last, get some useful gems in your helmet. If you don't need something, take some distraction like CODT - summon skeleton - decoy totem (this is manual casting) - summon zombie.

Distraction works always good when you have problems surviving.

Cheers for the tips.
I spend pretty much all my resources for what I have. I only had about 120c and now I almost have none so upgrading with currency is almost out of the question. Mana leach isn't in the builds or recommended so I haven't aimed for it.
So 6l - better weapon - more hp on rares + jewels (good ones) are out of the question for me atm.
I can spam Lab and possibly upgrade one item since I have around 20c.

Thanks for the help, now I know what to do atelast! <3
So what about the last 11 passive points? Is it just for whatever we want?
"
So what about the last 11 passive points? Is it just for whatever we want?

99% of the players wont get there so at this point you can feel free to use them anywhere ;)
Hi, is it possible that a video of the play through of the build? like roughly how it clear map? thanks in advance xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info