[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

I am really struggling at level 92, which seems pitiful, but I just keep dying. Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

I only have 8.7k ES, and I just fall over a lot, it's really frustrating. Whenever I try to find upgrades it looks like a significant cost for any piece, but maybe I am overlooking something. If anyone has some advice I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
"
rubikcubed wrote:
I am really struggling at level 92, which seems pitiful, but I just keep dying. Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

I only have 8.7k ES, and I just fall over a lot, it's really frustrating. Whenever I try to find upgrades it looks like a significant cost for any piece, but maybe I am overlooking something. If anyone has some advice I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

buy shaper gloves ... upgrade boots at least 200es , upgrade regalia at least 750es and buy a ring with int ... and idk passive of blade flurry can't help on that
"
rubikcubed wrote:
Spoiler

To add to what redstark has said, I'll just ask a quick question: what are you dying to/having problems with?
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
hello
i died 3-4 times to kill minator or smth

Please look at my profile items and skill tree
whats wrong my character.

i dont know how to add pictures here
but there is imgur link( my offence end defence)
http://imgur.com/a/zAiKw
http://imgur.com/a/QBf0Y

help

Last edited by LAKOT on Apr 14, 2017, 7:40:43 AM
Great Build! But what is your intention on not using a lvl 20 Immortal Call in your cwdt setup? Sorry if i'm wrong but wouldnt it be more efficient?
it would need then a high lvl cwdt and resulting with only triggering the immortal call if u get like 4k hit or so and would be pointless

you want lower lvl cwdt and immortal call to trigger it more often with lower hits
"
RedStark wrote:
"
rubikcubed wrote:
Spoiler

buy shaper gloves ... upgrade boots at least 200es , upgrade regalia at least 750es and buy a ring with int ... and idk passive of blade flurry can't help on that

Thanks for the suggestions, the regalia being 750+ gets into like 7 ex range, which is too expensive for me. Looks like I could drop like 20 int on boots and get into the 200+ range for like 50c, I will look at that. I will look at the gloves.

Edit: I got gloves and boots for 30c total and bumped my ES to 9329, pretty great investment. DPS suffered a bit I think, at least in path of building, but that should be fine.
Last edited by rubikcubed on Apr 14, 2017, 10:27:42 AM
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
rubikcubed wrote:
Spoiler

To add to what redstark has said, I'll just ask a quick question: what are you dying to/having problems with?

Well, I died twice or so on a Minotaur kill, but that wasn't too surprising because I got caught in some bad spots. My question was more about just trying to level in pretty reasonable maps (ran some T13s and T14s yesterday, like Gorge and Shrine), these aren't reflect maps, but a reflect mob can really just about kill me, so if other stuff is happening I might just fall over. I just feel really squishy, I guess, not sure.
"
rubikcubed wrote:

Well, I died twice or so on a Minotaur kill, but that wasn't too surprising because I got caught in some bad spots. My question was more about just trying to level in pretty reasonable maps (ran some T13s and T14s yesterday, like Gorge and Shrine), these aren't reflect maps, but a reflect mob can really just about kill me, so if other stuff is happening I might just fall over. I just feel really squishy, I guess, not sure.

Ah if its reflect that is the problem its not an issue with your damage but rather, your ES. Make sure to pop vinktars whenever you see a reflect mob. If you're in a breach or playing in a map with beyond mods, try to have vinktars up all the time as a reflect mobs can appear suddenly.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Very fast and fun build... currently i´m at 35k hideout DPS with discipline and Ice/Thunder Herald... fully buffed 110k. my gear is still pretty bad and i´m looking for some upgrades... which one should i upgrade first? have 25ex budget

Last edited by xFL0W on Apr 14, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info