Deleted

Hey friend, so i'm home now and make a skill tree on my own to campare to yours...

What do u think about it ? Since we are HC, i went to scion nodes and forget all abt the aoe nodes on templar area.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPECAAB2m40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uu967g6jiiP2TZKNfTB8UUc-z73mjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpC_MUNjYd2459KfVb63UZjpxGBW69OKiPTj2BM_0Mx2sHDM1oadO0FLXrvhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZR369NmVNvqdAoBR1pMJeE-9OYVKGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnDjwUcdl8ggf46-oY9zJ82XKpxPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRa4-Z5vkUVBH7w4FtcLstMVirGyMnaoM8qXLFCBkUsGj4mEwd1n-IVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYAAAAAAA==

Thank you for the attention!
"
Odafaz wrote:
Hey friend, so i'm home now and make a skill tree on my own to campare to yours...

What do u think about it ? Since we are HC, i went to scion nodes and forget all abt the aoe nodes on templar area.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPECAAB2m40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uu967g6jiiP2TZKNfTB8UUc-z73mjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpC_MUNjYd2459KfVb63UZjpxGBW69OKiPTj2BM_0Mx2sHDM1oadO0FLXrvhO-pJ5Bsh2qplITZR369NmVNvqdAoBR1pMJeE-9OYVKGYDpSMn68nxiRIq84U3bnDjwUcdl8ggf46-oY9zJ82XKpxPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRa4-Z5vkUVBH7w4FtcLstMVirGyMnaoM8qXLFCBkUsGj4mEwd1n-IVUs-4oiJyDcPQd1wKYAAAAAAA==

Here you go

My edit of the tree you posted

Marauder area is not a good choice

No jewel sockets, no barbarism etc

I made some changes for your tree if you really wont want the aoe from templar
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 22, 2016, 1:56:52 PM
"
"
Odafaz wrote:

Here you go

My edit of the tree you posted

Marauder area is not a good choice

No jewel sockets, no barbarism etc

I made some changes for your tree if you really wont want the aoe from templar

Wow, you are fast answering hahaha

yea, thats better!! I think i'll follow it. wish me luck on HC!
Hi Ben,

I noticed that your 2h Raider is in normal now, how did you die??

I Just died as a level 82 pathfinder and found your build (i love ranger class), so I'm already 32 copying your build, I have my axe but I'm saving up for the xoph's heart now xD

Thanks for the build!! It's wrecking with the recommended leveling items you suggested.
"
Brewtus2 wrote:
Hi Ben,

I noticed that your 2h Raider is in normal now, how did you die??

I Just died as a level 82 pathfinder and found your build (i love ranger class), so I'm already 32 copying your build, I have my axe but I'm saving up for the xoph's heart now xD

Thanks for the build!! It's wrecking with the recommended leveling items you suggested.

I died doing uber atziri

I didnt record because i was paranoid that i would lag or maybe somehow it would put me at a disadvantage... but i should have been recording.

I killed the uber oversoul bosses with no problem

I killed trio even easier

Atziri herself was a god damn nightmare

Her speed compared to normal is like 2-3x as fast

Her dmg is probably 3x as high

You legit cant get hit by anything...

Her split phase wasnt hard though.. it was her singular phase which was ridiculous

I was doing one hell of a job avoiding everything and brought her down to 1% hp

So me being cocky i jumped on her and started spinning... she instantly flameblasted me...

I was pretty upset because i could have easily portal'd, put on a culling strike gem and finished her off.........

I got sick of playing the build so i dont think im going to remake it.
Quick question.. Why did you run bloodrage? Or why did you have it socketed in?
Thoughts on Daresso's Defiance vs Belly of the Beast vs Kintsugi?
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
Quick question.. Why did you run bloodrage? Or why did you have it socketed in?

Sometimes you dont get all ur charges up from the start of the map.

Without frenzy charges while wearing dark ray vectors the move speed is poop, so turning on a blood rage just improves the speed at getting max frenzy charges and some extra attack speed doesnt hurt
"
omgsammy87 wrote:
Thoughts on Daresso's Defiance vs Belly of the Beast vs Kintsugi?

Kintsugi > Belly > Daresso's

I wouldnt want to wear a chest plate that gives me endurance charges just to remove them for some extra attackspeed and movement speed.

I consider daresso's to be a poop tier chest plate

Belly of the beast is a very strong chest plate especially with the 40% rolls its considered a high tier chest plate

Kintsugi ive explained the choice multiple times please watch the vid or check previous comments
Would be nice if the title actually said what build this is.
I had to look through the whole page just to find out its a cyclone build with xoph's axe.
Change the title, hopefully no one else wasted their time like I just did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info