Deleted

ok, so whats the point of having the dmg taken/ic gem setup ? :p
"
zIRCpanik wrote:
ok, so whats the point of having the dmg taken/ic gem setup ? :p

To prevent getting raped by porcupines for example?
alright, well im kinda still new to this game so i thought it only worked with lets say warlords mark.
"
zIRCpanik wrote:
alright, well im kinda still new to this game so i thought it only worked with lets say warlords mark.

It's only like 0.4sec , but if you kill 20 porcupines it might just save you there.
I'm currently running Mathil's version of this. How would you say this compares? I think it does enough damage but the survivability is a bit poor sometimes (Your build looks more geared towards survivability but I'm not sure how it compares damage wise).
"
m0onknight wrote:
I'm currently running Mathil's version of this. How would you say this compares? I think it does enough damage but the survivability is a bit poor sometimes (Your build looks more geared towards survivability but I'm not sure how it compares damage wise).

How can you even compare those...

You're talking about a SC build (100% focused on dmg), while this build is build for HC (hence pure defensive Cyclone setup + Kintsugi).
"
"
m0onknight wrote:

You're talking about a SC build (100% focused on dmg), while this build is build for HC (hence pure defensive Cyclone setup + Kintsugi).

So you're telling me you can't compare 2 builds with over 50% of the same passives and the same 2 core items in the same game using the same active skill? Nice, thanks for being helpful.
"
m0onknight wrote:
"
"
m0onknight wrote:

So you're telling me you can't compare 2 builds with over 50% of the same passives and the same 2 core items in the same game using the same active skill? Nice, thanks for being helpful.

No you cant...

You dont compare hc and sc builds

In SC it doesnt matter if u rip (unless ur pushing ladder) all you lose is some exp

In HC you rip once to one little mistake or if your build is not prepared to handle reflect/volatile/certain big hits/ etc then you lose everything including gear/character/time

So no. you dont compare SC vs HC.

Its as if you are asking me to "sell" you on following my build

I couldn't care less what build you make or what guide you follow.

Its up to you to look at a build or guide that you are interested in, then you compare them...

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 26, 2016, 5:01:20 PM
"
m0onknight wrote:
"
"
m0onknight wrote:

Lol..."OVER 50% of the same passives..." "TWO of the same items.." Dude, that's almost 50 points that are completely different, it's apples and oranges...Mathil's is almost pure damage with no dodge, very shaky playstyle, which this build is very defensive while still putting out the same DPS, if not more in certain situations.
Meanwhile level 87 with this build.

Feels fairly safe. Reflect didn't hit or hurt me until now. Still doing easy T9-10 maps.

Gems are 19 with no quality, except conc effect (20%)

I do feel a lack of cyclone damage, so I'm hoping for a fast 6L kintsugi and use Added Fire or whatever.
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 28, 2016, 8:33:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info