Deleted

"

Will do.

Just going to fill out on a few more levels. Only 88.

Need to get some more jewels into play and get my gems back up to 20/20 as I just flipped them.

Once I get that done, ill get it up for you.

Appreciate it dude
What do you think about running a quartz flask instead of 1 of topaz or ruby? Maxes out our attack dodge + increases spell dodge which means the less modifier is up more often. Plus a quartz functions as a remove all/immune all status ailments flask, for situations where we aren't at full frenzy charges.

I understand the ruby for high level reflect, but I think the topaz is replaceable with it. Or was the topaz just for atziri?
Last edited by scalymanfish on Dec 22, 2016, 4:51:33 AM
"
scalymanfish wrote:
What do you think about running a quartz flask instead of 1 of topaz or ruby? Maxes out our attack dodge + increases spell dodge which means the less modifier is up more often. Plus a quartz functions as a remove all/immune all status ailments flask, for situations where we aren't at full frenzy charges.

I understand the ruby for high level reflect, but I think the topaz is replaceable with it. Or was the topaz just for atziri?

Just for atziri, died on uber

Use quartz flasks for sure
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 22, 2016, 5:18:52 AM
I had a look at your levelling trees.. One of the trees goes completely different compared to the next one Step 3 > step 4 (goes to scion life wheel) step 5 completely changes. I'm assuming step 4 is the abnormality due to looking at the end game planned tree.. I would just like to point it out.
I was thinking of balancing this out to make it even more viable on HC.

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact, or is VP kinda a must?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Affinity on Dec 22, 2016, 10:34:41 AM
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
I had a look at your levelling trees.. One of the trees goes completely different compared to the next one Step 3 > step 4 (goes to scion life wheel) step 5 completely changes. I'm assuming step 4 is the abnormality due to looking at the end game planned tree.. I would just like to point it out.

Yes thats how I leveled the build

I just felt like its easier to push into 90 with the higher life pool and if people want to follow the end game tree they will notice that every jewel socket in the area of the tree is taken and the pathing is different.

People can also remain in the scion life wheel if they feel like they would rather have more life etc.
"
I was thinking of balancing this out to make it even more viable on HC.

My idea for now is, and I hope some people can help me with my questions:

- Axe setup: GMP / CONC / ADDED FIRE / WED / LIFE GAIN ON HIT / PHYS PROJ ATTCK DMG
question: is this the best possible dmg setup, without considering life on hit ofc. Or should I swap in fire pen somewhere?

- Chest will be Kaom's Heart + ~200% life on tree

- Cyclone 4link: CYCLONE - FORTIFY - FASTER - INC AOE

From tree I would have around 7% life regen, with some life leech nodes aswell.

Now my questions:
- Cyclone is more used to trigger Molten Burst, will I have (more than) enough damage to clear T13-T15's (solo, party play is probably harder).
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact?
- For aura's I was thinking Purity of Fire / Ash, probably using a Ruby flask aswell, will reflect still be an issue?

Thanks in advance

Well this build is made for Hardcore and everything synergies together

We want a decent amount of evasion as well as damage mitigation.

Reflect is annoying and since we are evasion based kintsugi is the best in slot choice.

Ive already managed to do minotaur safely and uber atziri (not so safely)

The other guardians are pretty mechanical as well and are most likely doable, just more of a skill based fight.

On the tree i already have 204% maximum life not including the 4 jewel sockets.

Kaoms heart is extremely expensive, but to truly utilize it you should be over 250% max life.

Having a bigger life pool doesnt mean you are tankier

A Raider wearing kintsugi with 6.5k life will be much more defensive then a player with 8k life and a kaoms heart.

Not only would you have a much much lower evasion rating... but any hit that would kill you at 8k life wouldnt kill the kintsugi player.

If you take a hit of 8,000 life after mitigation/res/fortify

On an 8k kaoms heart build you die

On a kintsugi player you take 20% less = 6,400 damage

The kintsugi wearing player will also have mitigation to reflect where a kaom's heart build wont

Etc etc

My gem links are posted pretty clearly so i wouldnt stray from that.

"
- Would life regen work better than Vaal Pact?

Thats not comparable..

Would a few % of life regenerated per sec be better then taking a node that removes life regen to have instant leech???

Well how much leech vs how much life regen?

Life regen is used to regenerate your life in a fight or zone after youve taken some damage.

Leech is used on certain builds to tank bosses and Vaal pact is mandatory for leech builds...

This isnt a leech build.

Im sorry but thats a bad question and ill leave it at that..

"

Yea you will probably still get chunked ridiculously hard and most likely end up dying without ruby flask up when you take reflect.

Kaoms < Kintsugi

Glhf and whatever you decide to run with hopefully it works out for you.

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 22, 2016, 10:45:24 AM
How is this build compared to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1793110/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1790095

?

Trying to pick which one to follow.
"
wall

You're probably right, I guess I just won't be able to get over the mental image of having ~6.5k HP as melee :/
Those are softcore builds

Its kind of illogical to compare builds in a league where if you die you lose everything vs a league where if you die you lose 10% exp.

Run whatever build you think is best :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info