Deleted

How reliable is it to proc a full 6 times per second with cyclone in this build?

The option where you're using Kaom's instead of Kintsugi seems like an absolutely perfect use case for Insanity gloves, unless you just don't need the attack speed.

I realize that eleweak-on-hit is more important than Insanity, but would going with "both" not make a noticeable difference? Especially with vaal pact?
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 29, 2017, 5:42:36 PM
"
codetaku wrote:
How reliable is it to proc a full 6 times per second with cyclone in this build?

The option where you're using Kaom's instead of Kintsugi seems like an absolutely perfect use case for Insanity gloves, unless you just don't need the attack speed.

I realize that eleweak-on-hit is more important than Insanity, but would going with "both" not make a noticeable difference? Especially with vaal pact?

When you are clearing packs its basically maximum proc rate on cyclone.

Its 20% chance on hit, with a .15 CD. Max is 6 per second, which rolls per hit per mob.

On bosses cyclone allows you to be mobile and still attack the boss and adds that spawn.

The insanity attack speed mod is very good, you can also use a helm essence craft for more damage.

Eleweak-on-hit used to be really op but now its just kind of meh because of the less curse effect that bosses have now.

Its just a little damage boost that you can throw on the build if you want, but definitely not needed.

Idk why this child xmustard keeps responding to this thread.

Looks like he is obsessed with me, kinda feel bad for that kid.
Last edited by Bloomania on Oct 29, 2017, 2:27:48 PM
oh im sorry. i didn't realize only you could reply to this thread. i'll delete all of my messages
This has been my favorite build I've ever tried, thanks for writing it up.

I'm starting to look at jewels based on the poe.trade search link you have; which stat should I be prioritizing? At first I thought +projectile damage would be best because of the balls, but +fire damage is the same since the balls are just fire, right? Is +phys damage also exactly the same since it's 100% conversion, or does that not apply to the balls since they were already fire?

PoB seems to suggest that any +damage eventually applies to the balls, even "+ Physical Damage with Axes". Is that accurate?

The only jewel I've bought so far was
+16% Physical Damage
+12% Projectile Damage
+7% Life
Any thought on this build with the Vaal Pact nerf? I really likes the build, but the nerf is kinda killing it for some content...
"
Siliarus wrote:
Any thought on this build with the Vaal Pact nerf? I really likes the build, but the nerf is kinda killing it for some content...

Well Vaal Pact can still be used, it just isnt as reliable anymore.

There could also be changes to using zerphi's flask for life sustain.

LGOH would still be a ridiculous sustain with ngamahu.

There is gonna have to be some testing before im 100% sure what changes ima make.
Build remains the same for now, no new changes needed
Changes are being made to the build

Vaal pact is no longer enough to sustain with

Managed to kill guardians with this build, but instead of cyclone i used molten strike, leech is enough to sustain but could use more life... but my setup is still unoptimized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info