Deleted

"
b0bblecopter wrote:

Nice! I killed all bosses now too as a Pathfinder using Doomfletch, want a nice clearspeed char but it has to be able to do bosses well too. I would assume this is really fast for maps, with all the frenzies? Will be using Kaom's and Insanity gloves for cyclone. And with dying sun it should be real nice.

I would really love to see a video, justa t15 map or so, to see the clearspeed.

Also, I don't like playing with life flasks, would it work to run ToH, dying sun, vinktar?

Thanks for your reply.

thats a great idea with the gloves.

bosses are still very doable with queen of the forest, other chests and what not, you just do a bit more damage with kaoms and carcass.

without a life flask, what do you use to deal with bleeding?

ran a quick t15 underground river, was lag'n a little bit https://youtu.be/jvEEuSYmbDc
Last edited by Covan on Aug 28, 2017, 7:03:10 PM
"
Covan wrote:
"
b0bblecopter wrote:

Nice! I killed all bosses now too as a Pathfinder using Doomfletch, want a nice clearspeed char but it has to be able to do bosses well too. I would assume this is really fast for maps, with all the frenzies? Will be using Kaom's and Insanity gloves for cyclone. And with dying sun it should be real nice.

I would really love to see a video, justa t15 map or so, to see the clearspeed.

Also, I don't like playing with life flasks, would it work to run ToH, dying sun, vinktar?

Thanks for your reply.

thats a great idea with the gloves.

bosses are still very doable with queen of the forest, other chests and what not, you just do a bit more damage with kaoms and carcass.

without a life flask, what do you use to deal with bleeding?

ran a quick t15 underground river, was lag'n a little bit https://youtu.be/jvEEuSYmbDc

Looks nice, thanks for sharing!

Atm I'm using diamond flask with bleed immunity, and since I'm flaskfinder I'm immune to all elemental ailments during flask effect. If I'm doing this build I'll prolly run a quicksilver with freeze immune and a stibnite/jade with bleed immunity.

The biggest concern for me right now is that you don't really wanna run this build without Xoph's blood and I want to run biscos :(
"
b0bblecopter wrote:

Looks nice, thanks for sharing!

Atm I'm using diamond flask with bleed immunity, and since I'm flaskfinder I'm immune to all elemental ailments during flask effect. If I'm doing this build I'll prolly run a quicksilver with freeze immune and a stibnite/jade with bleed immunity.

The biggest concern for me right now is that you don't really wanna run this build without Xoph's blood and I want to run biscos :(

ah yea, i think you'd be okay with bisco's, would just have to run one of the no-xoph options that OP listed
updated build video
Without xoph's, what level should I go for AoF? After resolute tech?
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Without xoph's, what level should I go for AoF? After resolute tech?

After you have ngamahu equipped yes you should go for avatar of fire if that is the option you are going for.
Great guide and build! The only thing I can say it's somewhat "wrong" is the "optional" Fortify. As a high evasion/dodge MELEE character, I don't think Fortify is an option, but a must.

Great job anyway.
"
Harmona wrote:
Great guide and build! The only thing I can say it's somewhat "wrong" is the "optional" Fortify. As a high evasion/dodge MELEE character, I don't think Fortify is an option, but a must.

Great job anyway.

It depends if you are on SC or HC

On Hc you CANT die or you lose everything, on SC you really couldn't care less

So for more dps you can swap out fortify for a damage support.

yo yo , so i tried the build , managed to kill anything in the game (except uber atziri - still working on a set).
My tree is a little modified under the duelist for the Inspired Learning(poor man`s Headhunter) and instead of Grace+HoA i went for HoA + Arctic armour + blasphemy -Flammability. It`s like mobs have enfeeble on them ( Arctic + fortify ).
For pantheon you can go for Soul of Lunaris (5% chance to dodge if you`ve been hit recently ) which gets us to 72% chance to dodge after a hit.
Just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work!
"
theneo2007 wrote:
yo yo , so i tried the build , managed to kill anything in the game (except uber atziri - still working on a set).
My tree is a little modified under the duelist for the Inspired Learning(poor man`s Headhunter) and instead of Grace+HoA i went for HoA + Arctic armour + blasphemy -Flammability. It`s like mobs have enfeeble on them ( Arctic + fortify ).
For pantheon you can go for Soul of Lunaris (5% chance to dodge if you`ve been hit recently ) which gets us to 72% chance to dodge after a hit.
Just my 2 cents. Keep up the good work!

Do you have any mana problems? Even with Grace and HoA my mana pool is so small.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info