Deleted

"

Good point, though unless they changed something, "-X resist" should be taken into account before penetration (which can then go to negative values) so having some extra numbers there won't hurt I suppose.

Thanks for reply, I'll give it a go!

The only difference was that ignites could not benefit from % fire penetration

So removed res was more valuable for double dipping compared to stacking penetration.

The difference between having -20% from curse and 40% pen vs 60% pen

is that the pen is more valuable!

Bosses have mitigation for curses but no mitigation against pen
Hello,

how can i have 10k less damage than u with molten strike?

http://imgur.com/dfhEBQF

My gear is on the character FunnyGames
Can u help me please?

thanks
Last edited by philosophyx on Aug 17, 2017, 8:52:28 AM
"
philosophyx wrote:
Hello,

Can u help me please?

thanks

Come on dude...

You can look at my profile, my gear, everything...

We both know why

For starters

1. You dont have the amulet (which I've said many times is important to reach our max dps)

2. You are using fire pen even without the amulet which i've already explained not to do, and i've included a section in the guide dedicated to explaining what you should do.

3. Boots dont have +1 frenzy corruption

4. Dont have Opal or Steel Rings

5. You dont have herald of ashe in your setup

6. The screenshot from my dps was taken with all my frenzy charges up and my auras on.

7. Your character is lvl 85 and you dont have dps jewels like I do on my lvl 93..
"
"
philosophyx wrote:
Hello,

Can u help me please?

thanks

Come on dude...

You can look at my profile, my gear, everything...

We both know why

For starters

1. You dont have the amulet (which I've said many times is important to reach our max dps)

2. You are using fire pen even without the amulet which i've already explained not to do, and i've included a section in the guide dedicated to explaining what you should do.

3. Boots dont have +1 frenzy corruption

4. Dont have Opal or Steel Rings

5. You dont have herald of ashe in your setup

6. The screenshot from my dps was taken with all my frenzy charges up and my auras on.

7. Your character is lvl 85 and you dont have dps jewels like I do on my lvl 93..

Ok, sorry for asking what u already answered, and thanks for ur time explaining it point by point the difference.

good luck.
Sorry if this was already asked, what gloves are more preferable for this build: spiked or gripped?
Hiya, just had to give this build props... Start of Week 3 for Harbinger league and I solo'd The pale court, atziri, all maps, all four guardians and the Shaper with this build... It's pretty fun with Vaal cyclone as well =P

My gears
Spoiler
♥ we all go tissues ♥
"
Hiya, just had to give this build props... Start of Week 3 for Harbinger league and I solo'd The pale court, atziri, all maps, all four guardians and the Shaper with this build... It's pretty fun with Vaal cyclone as well =P

My gears
Spoiler

Glad to hear it man!
"
lynx_gnt wrote:
Sorry if this was already asked, what gloves are more preferable for this build: spiked or gripped?

Gripped would be better, we care more about our molten burst rather than our cyclone dps
Hey, nice build!

I was wondering wich Phanteonpowers you use?

And also what do you think about the perfect form as a cheastpeace?

greetz
Hi, I'm playing with you build and its is awesome, but i have a question/sugestion

"What you think about use herald of ash and blashemy with flammability" ? I feel playing with this that improve damage significantly.

cya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info