Deleted

"
Doomfairy wrote:
I see this build guide still has 2.6 in the title, are the updates still coming? Specifically is the skill tree portion updated for 3.0 or are you working on that? Appreciate it.

Fixed
Hey man thanks for making the guide.

Something I've been trying to spot but haven't managed to find (apologies if it's in here somewhere) is what order I should take the ascendancy points in? I took Way of the Poacher first as most Raider builds do that but then I realised how big Avatar of the Veil is for this build and maybe I should have gone Quartz Infusion first in order to rush to AotV?
Depends if u want dmg while lvling go Avatar of the slaughter, if u are ok with killing things and want immunity to aliments then go Avatar of the veil.

I would always go avatar of the slaughter first though, the dmg and move speed gain is great.

@Ben can u answer for my questions on the last page? thanks :)
"
biffruh wrote:
Hey man thanks for making the guide.

Something I've been trying to spot but haven't managed to find (apologies if it's in here somewhere) is what order I should take the ascendancy points in? I took Way of the Poacher first as most Raider builds do that but then I realised how big Avatar of the Veil is for this build and maybe I should have gone Quartz Infusion first in order to rush to AotV?

Its in the build video

You need to generate frenzy charges so way of the poacher is first.

The build focuses on grabbing as many frenzy charges as possible.

Avatar of the Veil is a powerful node but can be grabbed later.
"
Do you have any Guardians/Shaper videos somewhere maybe?

No

"
Ele Focus and Added Fire seems a lot more DPS, are u going faster attacks and fortify for more survi + more molten burst procs but weaker cyclone?

Yes I've said this many times, cyclone is not the main focus of the build.

The main focus is the ngamahu molten burst. Cyclone is just a means to an end

You can make a full dps cyclone setup (which is probably needed vs shaper)

However running inc aoe/faster attacks/fortify creates a nice quality of life cyclone that makes clearing maps very smooth.

"
Your setup looks tankier, u think it gonna feel safer? Im going to make it again in Harbinger but guess will try ur version.

Well lets see you are wearing a helm with no life or int (so that makes you need to grab int elsewhere)

You are not wearing darkray vectors so you are missing out on about 18% dodge chance.

Jewels dont all have %life on them.

And your cyclone is full dps no qol or def.

Its up to you to think about which setup is more defensive.
Does this work without xoph's blood? it's super expensive in new league
"
sykezlol wrote:

Yes but xophs is important
"
sykezlol wrote:

Go either physical to lighting but it gonna be hard to chrome or travel up to avatar of fire (losing like 8 points)
It was mentioned few times here
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 12, 2017, 6:09:32 PM
Does Kaom's Heart : 30% fire dmg. Add on our Molten Burst? Is it much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info