Deleted

"
Edit: Also, How about using greed's embrace for some general mapping?

I would never use greed's embrace

Last edited by Bloomania on May 4, 2017, 12:40:43 PM
Yeah I tried for some t11s and it made mapping extremely cumbersome. Got an ex as a drop from 1 of the maps so I can't really say that was wasted time xD
Anyone playing this on HC? Ripped out of stupidity on 77 so going for one last attempt for 90 and decided to try this again.
"
honerpro wrote:
Anyone playing this on HC? Ripped out of stupidity on 77 so going for one last attempt for 90 and decided to try this again.

This build was made for HC(originally) and I showcased it on my lvl 93 in STD with better gear.

When I created the "ben's breach melter" build I was playing during breach hc league.
Last edited by Bloomania on May 7, 2017, 4:18:54 PM
Hello again! I hit lv87 last night after get some upgrades.
Spoiler

Skill Tree:

Like I sayd before, I'm new to the end game, so I have some doubts:

-I get the Corrupted gloves so it counts as 1 curse and I have to stop using Warlord's Mark or it has a special condition allowing to use both?

-I did not see you using any golem, can I use Flame Golem for 20% dmg? Or should I use Lightning Golem for 10% atk spd?

-Why u have Fortify on both, Cyclone and Leap Slam? anything special in that?

-Any tip's at how I can improve my gear/build?

Thx
Last edited by meromero on May 8, 2017, 1:02:49 PM
"
meromero wrote:

-I get the Corrupted gloves so it counts as 1 curse and I have to stop using Warlord's Mark or it has a special condition allowing to use both?

-I did not see you using any golem, can I use Flame Golem for 20% dmg? Or should I use Lightning Golem for 10% atk spd?

Thx

1. If you get curse gloves it does count as 1 curse and you would not use warlord's mark anymore.

2. I didnt use a golem because i didnt have an open slot. I would have flame golem, we have diminishing returns attack speed.

3. Fortify is important to have on both, when you enter a map you might leap slam to get from pack to pack, and if you dont have fortify it can cause you to rip from unlucky circumstances.

Fortify is for defense and because this build was made for HC

if you play SC you dont NEED IT

4.just look at the current gear link i posted and compare.

glhf
"
"
meromero wrote:

Thx

1. If you get curse gloves it does count as 1 curse and you would not use warlord's mark anymore.

2. I didnt use a golem because i didnt have an open slot. I would have flame golem, we have diminishing returns attack speed.

3. Fortify is important to have on both, when you enter a map you might leap slam to get from pack to pack, and if you dont have fortify it can cause you to rip from unlucky circumstances.

Fortify is for defense and because this build was made for HC

if you play SC you dont NEED IT

4.just look at the current gear link i posted and compare.

glhf
Thx for answering.
Hey, what do you think of using a witchfire flask instead of a stibnite? (for the lvl 21 vulnerability curse aura)
"
Verxeia wrote:
Hey, what do you think of using a witchfire flask instead of a stibnite? (for the lvl 21 vulnerability curse aura)

Why would we run vulnerability? Do you even know what vulnerability does?

Last edited by Bloomania on May 14, 2017, 9:48:26 PM
considering i don't have curse on hit gloves atm, what's wrong with dealing 30% extra physical damage? along with having the stibnite effect, i was asking wouldn't it be better than a regular stibnite?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info