Deleted

"
Completed 24 Challengesultra_super_hyper wrote:
There is this useful thing I found for surviving uber lab traps on a VP character. (Saw it online somewhere)

The gems that is. Not the lifesprigs.

Desecrate + Minefield Support + Remote mine and Devouring totem + Faster casting.
Helps a ton in between traps when you dont wanna spend a life flask. I used it for all the trials as well.

Hey thanks for the advice, i'll give it a shot after i get a little bit more life (so hjopefully even when i survive the traps i don't get 1shotted by uber izaro)

The gear I used is posted, the passive tree is posted. The answer is there

actually the answer wasn't there, the passive tree you've put up is different ot the one you have in your video, hence the confusion with the intelligence. you've only taken 1 +30 int node on your passive tree that you've made available, but in the video you added another one. pretty easy to miss?

maybe if you weren't so condescending with your head up your ass you wouldn't have made a mistake and talked shit at an honest question for it.
"
Verxeia wrote:

actually the answer wasn't there, the passive tree you've put up is different to the one you have in your video, hence the confusion with the intelligence. you've only taken 1 +30 int node on your passive tree that you've made available, but in the video you added another one.

Mate, he clearly says that in the guide that you need int for the various gems. If you are not able to get em from your items, then you get it from the tree.

Maybe in the video he did not have enough int on his gear and thus added the second one.

But let's all calm down.

Also, this is the most fun build I have played to date ben. Cheers!
yeah i know, and so i tried to see where he got the extra int from, gear or passivetree. neither had it, hence the confusion, hence why i asked him the simple question.
so i tried that totem desecrate gem setup and tried uber lab, played it super safe throughout and taking my time. managed to get all the way through on first try, at only lv 82 with about 4.6k life :D thanks for the gem advice!
GZ! I was at about similar health when i did it. The most problem I had was that I DC'd during my first attempt right before izaro 3 xD
I have high int on both my rings and that's enough to make 111.
Like I said I will no longer waste my time responding to stupid questions...

If you dont notice there are 7 points left open on the planned end game tree and int can be obtained on gear, then thats your problem.

I am officially done answering idiotic questions.

If your question is a legitimate question I'll spend my time helping you out.

Last edited by Bloomania on May 17, 2017, 8:58:50 PM
Regarding the curses with gloves corruption and warlord's mark:

I ran both when I played this char last league - and for me it somehow worked fine.

From my observation either the curses alternate, so you still leech with Blasph+Warlords and curse with Ele Weakness on hit, just not both at the same time, OR EVEN:

I tested in Sarn arena with a friend with Blasph+Temp Chains and the gloves: When I came close to him, he got the temp chains icon, when I attacked him, he also had the ele weakness icon, and both were up at the same time he said! (until one ran out?) Might also test this with Warlord's Mark.

Can anyone test this again maybe? You can also message me ingame if you want to test it with me. (char is on standard)

"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Regarding the curses with gloves corruption and warlord's mark:

I ran both when I played this char last league - and for me it somehow worked fine.

From my observation either the curses alternate, so you still leech with Blasph+Warlords and curse with Ele Weakness on hit, just not both at the same time, OR EVEN:

I tested in Sarn arena with a friend with Blasph+Temp Chains and the gloves: When I came close to him, he got the temp chains icon, when I attacked him, he also had the ele weakness icon, and both were up at the same time he said! (until one ran out?) Might also test this with Warlord's Mark.

Can anyone test this again maybe? You can also message me ingame if you want to test it with me. (char is on standard)

Tested with tann

Doesnt work, blasphemy overrides any curse on hit

You need to have - enemies can have 1 additional curse on tree or gear to make that work
Hey ben, can you suggest improvements which I can make? (except +1 darkrays :x)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info